Founded in 1921, Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving, mining, construction and utility equipment. Komatsu’s vision is to be indispensable to Our Customers which is achieved by 1,700 employees located in 41 branches spanning Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Used Parts Administrator to join our Bunbury-based team. Reporting to the Used Parts Supervisor, the purpose of this role is to carry out general administrative duties for National Used Parts including assisting with the organisation and management and cataloguing of machine transport and logistics and providing general administrative support to the National Used Parts Manager and Used Parts Supervisors as required.
The person we’re looking for…
Is a talented individual who is solution orientated, has excellent people and administrative skills and enjoys a varied role of office and warehouse/stores duties. You will thrive on the challenge of meeting daily operational requirements and be a true customer service superstar. In return you can expect a fantastic career opportunity, as well as generous salary, and a multitude of employee benefits.
The knowledge, skills and abilities we’re looking for
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience administrative duties within mining or heavy industrial industries, preferably relevant to the Komatsu business systems
- Demonstrated level of expertise with Dynamics, SAP and other relevant Komatsu business systems
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of applications – specifically must possess a high level of skill with MS Excel and Word applications
- Ability to communicate with customers, vendors and staff at all levels
- Demonstrated interest and understanding of the Used Parts business operations
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm and willingness to be a proactive team member, supporting the ongoing growth and enhancement of the National Used Parts organisation
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated understanding of OH&S standards and practices
At Komatsu we have proven career pathways into a variety of exciting fields. We are committed to creating a culture of learning and consider the support and recognition of training, learning, development & education as fundamental to achieving your goals. We also provide a range of services and benefits to assist our employees in their personal and professional lives, such as:
- Career Development and Education Support Programs for further studies
- Excellent Salary base, Sales Commissions, a company supplied vehicle, company-funded Income Protection insurance, if chosen, plus a lot more!
If you are keen to pursue this exciting career opportunity, please use the link below to send your application:
Please note that emailed applications will not be considered nor will applications be accepted from agencies.
Applications close: Friday, 14 November 2018
Penelope Smith – Senior Recruitment Advisor
1300 566 287 www.komatsu.com.au