- Job no: XHDQP
We focus on being fun, supportive, collaborative and forward thinking people at Jemena. Be part of a forward thinking culture with genuine people leaders that encourage your growth, continuous improvement and new ways of working.
Jemena is an Aboriginal word meaning ‘to hear, listen and think’. We operate more than $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets. We empower our people to reach their potential. Prioritising our employees’ wellbeing, equal opportunities, along with empowering a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce is key.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental (primary & partner) leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits, is a key foundation to our success. We also have an array of well-being options to support our people.
Jemena & Zinfra are certified as a Family Inclusive Workplace. We are also an endorse employer of Work180 – Jobs For Women. We are passionate about what we do, and we are proud of who we are.
This role as the Plant Performance Manager will directly manage the team of operational support engineers. You will be providing technical leadership and support to the Business Teams, Field Teams & Control Room. Your scope will also focus on optimising equipment performance through increased throughput, reduction in costs, optimising and delivering maintenance activities within the approved yearly OPEX maintenance budget. Furthermore, this role will interfacing with the functional service and support groups within Zinfra and Jemena.
- Demonstrated skills in supervision, prioritisation and scheduling of activities to optimise resources to achieve business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross functional teams
- Demonstrated ability for continuous improvement
- Gas Transmission Pipeline experience
- Demonstrated maintenance experience in complex facilities including CMMS, RCM, and root cause investigation (e.g. ICAM)
- Demonstrated ability to be able to provide technical leadership
- Ability to positively communicate and effectively influence cross functional teams in Jemena and Zinfra
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- Relevant Engineering qualifications/experience
- Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation in regards to gas transmission and site work practices
- In depth knowledge of gas transmission facilities’ maintenance and operational requirements
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Jemena is an Aboriginal word meaning ‘to hear, listen and think’. We understand the value of a diverse workforce, the ability to work from home, and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive, flexible and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women’s Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
As part of Jemena’s commitment to keeping our employees safe, it is a requirement for all employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19. During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks, national police check and provide evidence of your vaccination status. Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.
- Closes in 20 days - 28 Aug 2022
- Published on 29 Jul 2022, 9:25 AM