- Job no: 14041
- Paid primary & secondary parental leave & well-being/family support benefits!
- Join a leader in Utilities Energy industry; develop customer and stakeholder engagement strategy
- Exceptional career development pathways, training & education support
Jemena is an Australian energy company who owns and operates over $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets across Australia supplying millions of households and businesses with essential services every day.
Jemena is an Aboriginal word meaning ‘to hear, listen and think’. We focus on being fun, supportive, collaborative and forward thinking people at Jemena. Be part of a forward thinking culture with genuine people leaders that encourage your growth, continuous improvement and new ways of working. We empower our people to reach their potential. Prioritising our employees’ wellbeing, equal opportunities, along with empowering a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce is key.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental (primary & partner) leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits, is a key foundation to our success. We also have an array of well-being options to support our people. Jemena & Zinfra are certified as a Family Inclusive Workplace. We are also an endorsed employer of Work180 – Jobs For Women. We are passionate about what we do, and we are proud of who we are.
Here's an overview of our role:
Based in either Melbourne or Sydney, your role as the Engagement Lead will be to develop customer and stakeholder engagement strategy, in addition to planning and implementation of relevant programs to drive strong customer and stakeholder outcomes.
You will have the opportunity to showcase your experience to lead the development of customer and stakeholder engagement strategy; researching best engagement practices in and outside the energy sector and translating these insights into actionable activities or initiatives that will enhance Jemena Network’s engagement proposition.
Play a key role in supporting key customer interfaces including supporting the Networks Strategy Manager with customer council relationships across Gas and Electricity, managing the Energy Charter engagement, BetterTogether initiatives, disclosures process and support the broader team to deliver on key engagement initiatives.
A little about you:
- proven interpersonal skills with an ability to proactively build and maintain positive, productive relationships with key stakeholders across a range of skillsets and diverse backgrounds in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- experience in using customer engagement to grapple and tackle complex issues to deliver strategic outcomes
- ability to develop insights from research and data
- effective time management and ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines with a strong customer focus
- continuous improvement mindset and tactical project management skills
Qualifications / certifications & Skills:
- relevant tertiary qualification and experience in a relevant field such as community engagement, public participation, community development or social science
- understanding of factors influencing regulated energy networks along with and energy customers’ needs and preferences is desirable
- Project management qualifications (desirable)
We provide you:
- Jemena is among the first companies in Australia to be accredited as a Family Inclusive Workplace
- flexible work arrangements, empowered to work your way & agile + additional leave benefits!
- primary & secondary parental leave & well-being and family support benefits
- numerous career development pathways + yearly financial support to upskill
- annual bonuses + generous $$$ employee referral program
- empowering you within a fun, diverse and inclusive culture
- group benefits galore for all employees!
- genuine focus on work / life balance
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
We understand the value of a diverse workforce, the ability to work from home, and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive, flexible and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women’s Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks, national police check. Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.
- Published on 08 Nov 2023, 3:44 AM