- 11 Month contract opportunity - W2 (No C2C)
- Compensation: $35 - $45/hr
- Worksite: 1020 Kifer Rd, Bldg 108, Sunnyvale, CA
We’re Intuitive: a global technology leader in minimally invasive care and a pioneer of robotic-assisted surgery. Working closely with hospital teams, we’re developing integrated solutions that help enable physicians to get patients back to what matters most. Our technology has been used in nearly 10 million operations across 67 countries.
Together, we’ve dedicated more than two decades for innovating for better care through enhanced experiences, improved efficiencies, and reduced cost of care. In this role, you will join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients.
Primary Function of Position:
This position is responsible for data management and data analysis for Project Portfolio Management and Resource Management process and Clarity Database.
In this role, you will use your data analysis and collaboration skills to deliver effective analysis to internal teams and stakeholders to drive business outcomes. As the Data Analyst, you will also be responsible for maintaining ongoing data integrity and will help drive data-decision making to PMO success.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle ad hoc reporting and analytics requests, while addressing stakeholder long-term needs and driving insights for Resource Managers, Project Managers, and Executives using existing dashboards and datasets.
- Support database queries to enable data import and export from PMO, Finance and HR Enterprise tools.
- Develop automated solutions for repetitive tasks using Excel/macro / Python etc.
- Provide end-user instruction and support in finding and consuming data for organizational needs
- Support PMO team in the development and rollout of new tools and processes to wide range of users
- Build new analytics and reporting capabilities to support program evaluation and operations
- Effectively communicate with cross-functional partners and internal teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion
- Proactively manage stakeholder expectations, manage escalations and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Execute additional projects as assigned
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Bachelors degree in field with quantitative focus (e.g., Business, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics) or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years’ experience with problem solving and providing practical business insights and recommendations using large volume data sets from multiple sources
- Strong problem-solving ability, high attention to detail, can-do attitude, and desire to learn
- Strong cross-functional and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate technical content to general audiences
- Knowledge of reporting tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI)
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of Excel, MS SQL and scripting (python)
- Strong work ethic and an enthusiasm for problem solving and data analysis
- Self-starter and able to work independently in a collaborative environment
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of Design Controls for medical devices preferred
- Familiarity with the Clarity PPM tool, Project Portfolio Management or Project/Program Management preferred
- Knowledge of advanced visualization principles within a data presentation context (e.g., dashboards, presentation decks)
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data preferred
- Experience with data management, specifically with building data systems and validating reports from disparate systems
Please note that this is a contract role providing services to Intuitive through our direct sourcing partner, Raise Recruiting, who manages Intuitive’s Contractor Talent Community. If you are selected for this role, you will be employed by Raise and will not be an employee of Intuitive.
Work with an Award Winning Employer:
- Best Places to Work, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice, 2019 (#12 of 100), 2020 (#7 of 100)
- America’s Best Midsized Employers, Forbes, 2019 (#149 of 500)
- Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare, Becker’s Hospital Review, 2019
- Top CEOs, Glassdoor, 2019 (#9 of 100)
Raise and Intuitive are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, colour, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.