DRA Global (“DRA”) is a diversified, global engineering, project delivery and operations management group, headquartered in Perth, Australia, with an impressive track record spanning over three decades.
DRA is the largest resource focused, independent specialist minerals and metals processing and engineering group across the globe with mining experience in all commodities from A(u) to Z(n). As the partner of first choice, DRA Global aims to attract, recruit and retain the best talent in the marketplace; in doing so we have developed a solid organisational culture focused on Safety, Integrity, Courage, Innovation, Trust and People to ultimately deliver the best results for clients.
About the role:
In this rare and exciting opportunity, you work within a team that combines diverse thought, agility, collaboration and innovation to help DRA Global harness their people agenda.
You are a leader or emerging leader, who has experience in delivering high quality systems and data services and support nationally for workplace relations, payroll, benefits, and HR reporting matters. By joining our team, you will contribute to a culture of service excellence supported by new HR processes and establish readiness for new technology. You have previous experience of partnering with internal customers and HR Business Partnering teams across the full operating model.
Key duties and accountabilities (but not limited to):
- Keep up to date HR data due to employment changes.
- Oversee timely HR data entry of new starters (measure and monitor).
- Maintain multiple HR systems for accurate people records.
- Run multiple and varied reporting out of multiple HR systems.
- Establish and contribute to the ongoing maintainence of personnel e-files.
- Regularly check and audit HR data integrity.
- Get the outgoing system ready for our new system in alignment with Project requests.
To thrive in this position, you will possess the following:
- Ability to pick up systems/experience with HR data and systems.
- Take initiative and be able to work autonomously.
- Previous experience leading a small team.
- Must possess superior excel and data analytics skills. Power BI and Excel will be highly regarded.
- Understand employment principles, lifecycle, and interpretation of HR data.
- Experience in tracking and monitor due dates and other deliverables.
- Be capable of planning and executing bodies of HR data and reporting work (e.g.: data transformation or cleansing).
- Possess a continuous improvement mindset.
Don’t delay as we will be shortlisting as soon as applications are received.
Ready to grow, be supported in your journey and achieve with your new company DRA Global? Then we welcome your interest and application.
To learn more about us, visit our website: https://www.draglobal.com/
At DRA Global, we realise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included and treated with respect.
Our Recruitment Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.