G&S Engineering Services delivers professional asset management services to the industry by providing responsive teams with targeted skills to address the maintenance, construction, and engineering needs of our clients in the resources, energy, and infrastructure industries.
G&S has an unrivalled reputation in the execution of major Greenfield and Brownfield projects both locally and nationally and has secured long-term major construction works in Western Australia starting immediately, running well into mid-2021 and beyond.
The scope of work of this project is the design, supply and construction of Beyondie Sulphate of Potash (SOP) processing plant at Kalium Lakes. These positions are for long-term works on a roster of 3 weeks on and 1 week off, flying in and out of Perth, Western Australia.
You will have a proven track record of experience in heavy industry, fixed plant maintenance, construction or commissioning; an attitude that safety and well-being comes first; and a willingness to go the extra yard to achieve great results for yourself, your team and your customers.
- Current Working at Heights - Statement of Attainment - valid within 2 years
- Current Confined Space - Statement of Attainment - valid within 2 years
- Current Drivers Licence
- Construction Card
- High Risk Work Licence - EWP
- First Aid Certificate - current
- First Attack Firefighting Equipment
Our first consideration is your safety and well-being. Our success is achieved only through the ability, determination and passion of our people. We offer:
- Immediate Start available
- Extensive career development through our Learning and Development team
- Employee assistance programs for you and your family
- Medibank Private Health discounts
We pride ourselves on supporting, mentoring and encouraging our people to fulfil their potential. G&S is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We encourage applicants from a wide sector of the community to apply.
If you have the required skill set along with a great work ethic, we would like to hear from you
Please follow the links to apply and our recruiter will be in touch.