If you are a self-starter, passionate about strategy, growth, analysis, and loves working in a thriving environment then this role is the next challenge you are looking for!
Dulux Paints and Coatings has a strong growth agenda, including SBU led projects, divisional breakthrough teams, and an M&A program. The paints and coatings markets continue to develop with new competitors, expanding channels, and changing substrates. To support these growth initiatives, we have created this new role to assist in developing the organisation through the delivery of strategic development initiatives, project management, and coaching the SBU teams.
Reporting to Strategic Growth Manager, you will develop insights, action, and champion projects to protect the business from competitors and negative market influences with a focus on…
- Developing and implementing strategic plans and project management
- Play a key role in the M&A process including development of strategies, analysis, and integration process
- Conduct market and competitor analysis and present key insights to leadership teams
- Support SBU teams by working collaboratively on growth projects
- Participate in the DuluxGroup annual strategic planning process
What you will bring and develop
You are a dynamic and confident professional with some prior experience in analysis, financial modelling, or M&A process. You have excellent commercial acumen, the ability to work with diverse stakeholders, and good influencing skills.
To be successful in this role you will also demonstrate:
- Strong project management skills
- High level of analytical skills including commercial understanding
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to develop plans and actions in an unstructured environment
- Please note: In accordance with the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Workers) Direction, DuluxGroup is required to collect, record, and hold for select workers scheduled to perform work outside their ordinary place of residence from 11:59PM on 15 October 2021. This means, during the course of the recruitment process, you may be asked to provide evidence of a COVID-19 vaccination
The DuluxGroup portfolio has some of Australia and New Zealand’s most recognised and trusted brands. They include household names such as Dulux, Selleys, Yates, Cabot’s, and British Paints. Across the ANZ region, we operate 21 main manufacturing sites, 21 distribution centres, and more than 120 company-owned trade outlets allowing our people to enjoy diverse career opportunities.
Engage with our iconic brands and extend your career – apply today!