G’day Group comprises three leading Australian tourism brands in Discovery Parks, G’day Parks and loyalty program G’day Rewards. Employing more than 1100 people Australia-wide, G’day Group has a truly national footprint of over 300 holiday parks, including 74 fully owned and operated parks. The largest park network in the country, we’re about authentic Australian holiday experiences and inviting all Aussies to say g’day to more of Australia.
We’re on a journey of growth and evolution to reshape the industry, offering the best customer experience underpinned by the best technology. With eyes on domestic and regional tourism like never before we are building a passionate, adaptable, high-performance team to deliver holiday memories that put a smile in every g’day.
The Community Experience Specialist will represent G’day Parks and G’day Rewards for the G’day Group. This role is required to provide a high level of quality service to new and existing G’Day Rewards members, park network and customers.
A key focus of this role is to ensure that new members receive exceptional customer service across face-to-face and digital platforms and assist with the day-to-day management of enquiries to support member and Park acquisition, retention and development activities. Responsibilities include:
- Timely response to G’day Rewards members enquiries (phone and email)
- Data entry of customer details and reward forms
- Provide support and assistance to the Loyalty & Marketing Teams
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional customer service skills and mindset
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including; verbal and written communication, problem solving and personal presentation
- High level of computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft applications, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends
· Discounted products from our G’day Rewards Partners
G’day Parks is a dynamic company with an energetic ‘market disrupter’ reputation. If you are passionate, adventurous, and ready to hit the ground running, we want to hear from you.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges.
G’day Parks is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our staff, customers and the communities we operate in. Due to the latest highly contagious Covid-19 Delta variant, G’day Parks has implemented a vaccination policy which requires all employees, wherever possible, to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. This covid vaccination policy applies to all new G’day Parks employees.