About Discovery Holiday Parks
Nestled into the sand dunes in one of the most relaxed and breathtaking coastal locations in Australia, Discovery Parks is bringing to life Rottnest Islands first glamping experience. Featuring 83-luxury units across several service levels, a resort style pool and two restaurants and bars.
Discovery Parks are the largest owner and operator of holiday parks in Australia, and the industry leader. We own and operate over 65 Discovery branded holiday and workforce Parks, and also own the Top Parks network of parks – taking our portfolio to in excess of 250 parks nationally. We directly employ over 1,000 people across Australia.
At the heart of Discovery Parks are happy people: happy customers and happy staff. We are building a passionate, adaptable, high performance team that works together to help our customers discover what matters.
About the Role
We are looking for great people to join Thomson's Restaurant team as casual Food and Beverage Attendant's. You will provide excellent customer service and F&B waiting for Thomson's Restaurant on Rottnest Island to ensure the presentation of bar and food areas in accordance with the high standards of our Discovery brand. This role will be Monday to Friday from 12:00-17:00 on a daily commuting basis.
To be successful in this role you must have the following knowledge, experience and attributes:
- Fantastic customer service
- Previous experience in hospitality industry and Food and Beverage waiting
- Certified Responsible Service of Alcohol essential
- Team orientated but also able to work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Stock control experience
- Flexible attitude to hours, including weekends and on short notice.
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends across the G’Day network of parks
- Discounted products from our G’Day Rewards Partners
How to Apply
Discovery what matters - APPLY NOW!
Please visit the careers page on www.discoveryparks.com.au or via the link below.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must be able to provide a Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges.
- Published on 13 Feb 2020, 3:27 AM