Have you ever considered working with Australia's largest owner operator of holiday and accommodation parks?
Discovery Parks is a growing industry leader with holiday parks located in more than 60 of Australia's most desired locations. We are focused on innovation, high quality service and offering guests a “best in class experience”. We believe when people, place and process are in balance we achieve Happy People.
Our Lake Bonney Park has a reputation as a destination park for water focused activities and family fun in South Australia. The park has a substantial footprint and features include a water park, bouncing pillow, pump track, water activities and lake frontage. Located just out of Barmera, this live-in role assists the Park Manager with the responsibilities for all management and business activities conducted throughout the park with a strong focus on the Front Office Administration component of the role. Your responsibilities will include:
- Exceptional customer service - ensure all staff provide excellent service and efficiently handle guest enquiries
- Front Office management - all aspects
- Park Operations – ensuring the efficient delivery of all services related to running the asset i.e. customer service, grounds management and cleaning. You will ensure a team culture is built to consistently provide customers with a beautiful, safe and well maintained park
- Marketing - review and administration of third party websites, local area marketing and assistance with revenue and yielding
- Given the nature of our business and care for customers an on-call roster will form part of the job requirements
- Lead by example ensuring efficient management practices are employed, maintaining compliance with safety, statutory and brand standards
What we're looking for
We are looking for an individual with the ability to develop park team members and lead the park in the Manager's absence. You will be able to prioritise your workload to achieve daily outcomes whilst also understanding the big picture, always with the customer as the priority. You will bring to the role:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in hospitality management or other related industries
- Proven and demonstrated experience in managing, developing and training staff
- Strong computer skills, especially in the MS Office suite
- Proven experience in general building maintenance and grounds work
- A flexible attitude to work, and work hours (including weekends and after hours)
- Knowledge and understanding of WHS and responsibilities
- Previous experience with RMS or similar reservations systems will be held in high regard
- A love of customer facing communication, tourism and ideally the outdoors and the desire to be part of a regional town
A competitive salary will be negotiated commensurate with skills and experience. In addition, Discovery Parks also provide a the opportunity to participate in a bonus incentive scheme.
Other Benefits Include
- Provision of a Managers residence inlcusive of utilities
- Complimentary G’DAY REWARDS membership
- Discounted accommodation for you and you family across our network of parks
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.
Accommodation Included and incentive/bonus scheme