- Job no: 3H87C
Are you a commercially astute Project Manager skilled in delivering road infrastructure projects throughout the project life-cycle?
· Competitive salary package
· Leading Tier 2 – you won’t be just a number
· Diverse projects and a strong pipeline of work
Is this you?
Do you pride yourself on delivering successful project objectives through the implementation of efficient procedures and best practice?
Can you engage with stakeholders and build relationships, managing their expectations and securing their needs?
Do you want to work for a company with a strong progressive and positive culture where your contribution will be noticed – and get recognition for it?
If you answered yes, then read on.
As a leading Tier 2 Contractor, CMC has a strong focus on people, culture, and services, plus a great track record in delivering multi-million-dollar civil works across Queensland and NSW. We are rapidly growing – and we want exceptional Project Managers to come along for the ride.
When you join you won’t be just a number – your efforts and skills will be recognised and your achievements will be acknowledged.
About the role
We currently have a number of full-time PM roles available in Queensland and New South Wales, with varying start dates.
So, even if you're still on a current project, don't hesitate to apply as we can discuss upcoming projects over the next few months
- You will be responsible for the overall governance of your projects including OHS, HR/Employee Relations, cost control, project analysis, and weekly reporting;
- Be responsible for ensuring contractual obligations are met, whilst maximising project outcomes to achieve positive client outcomes;
- And be expected to lead the successful delivery of projects whilst maintaining strong client relationships, whilst playing a pivotal role in the continued success and expansion of the business.
In return, we offer competitive salary packages - let's talk so we can pay you what you are truly worth!
What do we need from you?
You will have a Degree in Civil Engineering (or similar) and be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
Your career will show;
- Proven ability to deliver successful projects within the roads (DTMR or TfNSW) and civil infrastructure sectors;
- Honed skills in project financial management, forecasting, and procurement;
- Comprehensive experience of tender methodology (costing, risk and opportunities, constraints), contractual agreements, preparing claims and dispute management;
- A strong track record of coordinating all aspects of projects to achieve project success including, time, cost, quality, and stakeholder satisfaction;
- Demonstrated success in contributing towards growth and sustainability through leading, managing, and motivating multi-skilled teams;
- A strong safety focus and flexibility to operate on a large project or between numerous smaller projects;
- The ability to identify key issues & problems and pick the best choice among alternatives;
- Confidence in making proactive decisions and taking action reflective of business objectives.
If you're self-motivated and adaptable with a can-do attitude and excellent references, we want to hear from you!
Submit your application now – your CV doesn’t need to be completely up to date - or contact Amanda Datchens on 0406 536 256 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are a proud member of NAWIC - the National Association of Women in Construction.
We respect the time and effort you will make with this application. All applicants will receive a response, whether shortlisted or not.
- Published on 16 Feb 2023, 2:28 AM