- Job no: G6KTM
Why work for Cenitex
Join Cenitex to help provide technology solutions to the Victorian Public Sector so it can meet the needs of all Victorians. You can help shape the future of Cenitex with the opportunity to work with our customers across the public sector including all eight major Victorian Government departments
Our Commitment to Diversity
Cenitex is proud of its diverse group of employees with a unique mix of skills and talent. We believe diversity and inclusion enhances our workforce capability and culture in delivering outstanding technology services and solutions for our customers. We embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion, and sexual orientation.
Cenitex is an equal opportunity employer. We highly encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
We encourage and support professional development and offer flexible working environment with a focus on employee work-life balance. We are proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for all women.
About the role
Be a part of a new and exciting team at Cenitex. We are building new Agile Application Development Service Lines for our customers and are looking for those who want to be part of the foundation team which has high demand and wide technology opportunities. Are you someone who enjoys a challenge, like to problem solve and to innovate? Do you strive for excellence to improve both yourself and customers? Interested in making your mark and getting in on the ground floor? If you are passionate about sales and technology, want to make a difference, and want to be proud of the company and the brand that you work for then this role is for you.
Day to day you'll be expected to:
- Ensure internal and external projects/initiatives are comprehensively planned and macro designed to meet the defined stakeholder requirements as well as incorporating Cenitex ICT standards, strategies, principles and practices.
- Design/develop Application Development solutions utilizing Cenitex services for current and future Cenitex customers.
- Lead the planning of Application Development solutions for customer projects, ensuring requirements are captured as part of the overall design
- Support the sales and positioning of services to Victorian Government Departments and agencies to convince direct level executives of the value of Cenitex Application Development Services offerings.
- Propose and define the most appropriate and cost-effective solution to meet the customer’s objectives.
- Capture and analyse initial customer requirements and objectives.
To be a success in this role you will have:
- Significant experience in ICT Solution Architecture of relevant consulting services in a pre-sales capacity.
- Superior leadership and stakeholder management skills with the ability to credibly communicate, negotiate and obtain strategic outcomes at the most senior level.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proven ability to analyse issues from different perspectives.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of scoping, sizing, defining and writing effective statements of work.
- Commercially astute strategic thinking with the ability to see the ‘big picture’.
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT, Engineering or a related field
For more information about the role and the numerous employee benefits, check out the Position Description and EVP document by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
You can also watch some great videos of our staff here www.cenitex.vic.gov.au/careers to get a better idea of what it could be like to be a part of the Cenitex team.
Cenitex is a fast-moving organisation with lots to deliver - so we may not always wait until the job ad expires before reviewing applicants. As a result, you should submit your application as soon as possible.
To apply, simply complete an application through our LiveHire system. Note: applicants are not required to provide a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria.
- Published on 27 Sep 2022, 9:52 AM