- Full-time, Fixed-term contract - 12 months with potential to extend
- Based in Holden Hill
- Salary of $90,000 + super + salary packaging
- This is your chance to work with Senior Management and have a real influence in Aboriginal Housing options and outcomes.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a high achiever who is passionate about having an influence within Aboriginal Community Housing. In this rewarding role, you will have an influence on implementing and executing AnglicareSA’s Strategic Aboriginal Housing Plan.
This position is ideal for an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person who has well-established connections in the Aboriginal community and is excited by the chance to improve housing options and outcomes for Aboriginal people and families.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Working autonomously to project manage the implementation and delivery of AnglicareSA’s Strategic Aboriginal Housing Plan.
- Ensure the Aboriginal Housing Strategy goals and outcomes are evaluated against supporting evidence and a quality assurance process is embedded
- Establish consultative processes to engage diverse stakeholders in the development of new practices and procedures required for project implementation and successful outcomes.
- Provide cultural advice and guidance to staff and develop strategies to raise awareness of Aboriginal cultural considerations
What do you need to bring?
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the diverse needs of Aboriginal people, families and communities and issues relating to service delivery and development
- Proven extensive understanding of organisations, networks and communities involved in supporting Aboriginal people and communities
- Demonstrated a high degree of resilience and persistence, and strong problem-solving ability
In accordance with AnglicareSA’s Aboriginal Employment Strategy and pursuant to s. 65 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 SA, and s. 8 of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975, applications are invited from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people only.
Who is AnglicareSA?
As SA’s largest social services provider, AnglicareSA makes a positive difference to the lives of more than 65,000 people each year. Our 1,800 staff and 580 volunteers support individuals, families and communities, responding to their immediate need and working with them to build capacity to restore and maintain dignity and control in their lives. Our services are broad, supporting people at every stage of life.
We believe in social justice, the equal worth of each citizen, equality of opportunity and the importance of strong communities. Together we change lives.
What we offer:
- Access to our fantastic salary packaging options – increase your take home pay by decreasing the amount of tax you pay
- Banking benefits, health care discounts, gym membership offers, paid parental leave, and much more
- A diverse and supportive team culture who have a focus on improving lives by working collaboratively
- Flexibility – start and finish times are flexible
- The chance to have an influence on the implementation of AnglicareSA Housing’s Strategic Aboriginal Housing Plan.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you please click on Apply and submit your application! We are assessing applications as they come in.
Please view the job description attached to this advert for a list of responsibilities, and for further information please contact Renee Molyneux via email@example.com
AnglicareSA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We encourage all suitably qualified candidates apply.
We are committed to the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Please contact the person listed above to discuss joining AnglicareSA and visit our website for details on our Aboriginal Services.