- Job no: 9150
- Categories: Technical and Support, Technicians
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Full Time
Exciting opportunities have become available for Ward Based Pharmacy Technicians at Alfred Health. The ward based technician team and clinical service is well established and provides new challenges for those individuals wishing to develop their skills in the medicines management arena.
We are looking for motivated, forward thinking pharmacy technicians who have a positive attitude to change and are willing to work flexibly according to service need. Technicians must be enthusiastic about learning and personal development.
This position is suited to a technician who has any of the qualifications listed below and would like to further develop their skills and experience in a ward environment.
Interested applicants should have:
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Confident working without direct supervision
- Demonstrated experience of working to a high standard with attention to detail
You will also have any of the following qualifications:
- Relevant Certificate IV OR Certificate III with progress towards Certificate IV (or equivalent qualifications).
- Proven equivalent qualifications and experience
For further information regarding this role please contact Daniel Guidone [email protected]u
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
- Closes in a month - 11 Dec 2017, 12:59 PM
- Published on 27 Nov 2017, 7:11 AM