POSITION STATUS: Full Time, Part Time or Casual. Please stipulate your preference when applying.
CLASSIFICATION: Depending on qualifications & experience.
QUALIFICATIONS: Certificate III or IV - Relevant as Health Care Worker (Aged Care)
- Caring individual with good interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in assisting in the care of Residents.
- Previous experience with providing personal care preferred.
- An interest in Resident Lifestyle Activities.
- Ability to effectively manage challenging behaviour.
- Demonstrate ability to function as part of, and contribute to the team.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Willingness to undertake available education programs.
For more information regarding the role contact: Kate Marshall, Operational Director Aged Care (03) 57438129 email email@example.com
All employment with Yarrawonga Health is subject to and conditional upon a satisfactory Police Check and Victorian 'Employee' Working with Children's Check.
Yarrawonga Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.
All healthcare workers are required to have mandatory COVID-19 vaccination and evidence of vaccination will be required prior to commencement.
All applications are to be submitted via Yarrawonga Health's website www.yh.org.au/Careers/Positons-Vacant.
Please submit your application including a cover letter and resume.
- Published on 01 Jun 2022, 5:07 AM