- Access ongoing training and professional development
- Gain experience across a range of specialty areas
- Work with a team of dedicated doctors and nurses to provide person-centered care
Have an Impact
Will you join us? We are a growing health service and currently have a variety of opportunities for Registered and Enrolled Nurses. With your skill and experience, you will deliver safe, reliable and responsive patient care. Better yet, it is also a great career move as you join a thriving organisation guided by its vision to strengthen health in its community through excellence and innovation.
Yarrawonga Health provides a nurturing environment and good support for professional development. Positioned 2.5hrs from a major capital city, the Yarrawonga area provides an enviable lifestyle, close to wine regions, snow fields and water and boating activities associated with Lake Mulwala and the popular Murray River tourist area.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking applications from Registered and Enrolled Nurses with the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months nursing experience;
- Passion for nursing;
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
You will be working with a collective of collaborative and highly supportive clinicians such as Clinical Nurse Educators, Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Nurse Specialists. The growth and development within this division allows for many upcoming opportunities to support your career progression.
Why you should join the Yarrawonga Health Team
- We offer attractive remuneration packages with excellent benefits, including salary packaging, novated leasing and well-being programs
- You'll enjoy wonderful employee benefits and development opportunities
- We offer generous relocation and resettling support
- Build a life you love outside of work on the magnificent Murray River and the shores of Lake Mulwala
- You'll make a difference to the lives of people in our community
Yarrawonga Health is located on the magnificent Murray River and the shores of Lake Mulwala, on the border of Victoria and New South Wales. The area is a popular tourist destination and home to a vast array of local attractions and community activities.
As a 119 bed (including Aged Care) fully integrated rural public health service, YH employs approximately 320 staff and services a 100 km radius with an estimated catchment area of around 10,000 people. Located approximately 350 km north-east of Melbourne.
For more information regarding the role contact: Kate Marshall, Operational Director Aged Care on (03) 5743 81291 or email email@example.com or Lisa Cogger, Acting Operational Director Inpatient Services on (03) 5743 8196 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yarrawonga Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.
All external applications are to be submitted via Yarrawonga Health's website www.yh.org.au/Careers/Positons-Vacant. Internal applications can be submitted via Pulse.
Please submit your application including a cover letter & resume.