- Job no: F933X
- Full-time Continuing role in Newcastle NSW
- Academic Level D
- Lead fundamental principles and innovation
Our vision to become a world-leading university for our regions will take passion and perseverance. We can’t do it without you.
We are looking for people to join our university – to bring their exceptional teaching to our region, and to take their research impact to the world with us.
As one of the top 200 universities in the world and number one university in the world for partnering for a sustainable future, we are proud educators grounded by the needs of our community. We are driven by our inclusive focus and are proud of our five-star rating for social equity.
Be part of something bigger
The University of Newcastle’s Business School (NBS) has received international acclaim for its programs through accreditation with the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) Accreditation, making NBS one of the top business schools in the world.
In this role you will:
- Promote and foster a collaborative, dynamic, productive and globally competitive research environment through collaboration, external grant income, publication outputs, and higher degree graduates.
- Support excellence in teaching and learning through appropriate Strategic Management and Leadership curriculum development and delivery.
This continuing position is full time and will be located at the Newcastle City Campus (Awabakal and Worimi land).
Click the Apply button to access the job application and position description. You will be redirected to the advert on our University of Newcastle jobs page
The University of Newcastle is an equal opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion. Women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
How will you become part of our community?
- Display a strong commitment to the strategic direction of the University, College and the School and a willingness to work closely with the Head of School to identify and support strategic initiatives
- Evidence established industry collaborations and links with professional bodies aligned to the discipline
- Have a strong and sustained research track record that includes high quality publications and income derived from grants or industry partnerships
How will we support you?
The remuneration for this position is from $152,252 + 17% superannuation.
The University is committed to being a leader in family-friendly working environments.
For information on our employee benefits (such as flexible working, discounts in private health insurance and gym memberships and salary packaging) please visit here.
Let’s be part of something bigger together.
Please visit here for a guide on how to apply for a role.
Your application must include:
- Your ORCID ID
- A URL link to your University Academic Profile (or equivalent)
- A Cover Letter; outlining your interest in the role, including contact details for a minimum of three relevant referees.
- A statement addressing the Essential and Desirable Criteria, as provided in the Position Description attached below (4 pages max)
- Your CV, which should be a maximum of five pages and be succinct and discipline appropriate.
For additional information on the position contact Professor Abul Shamsuddin on 02 4921 6188 or via email Abul.Shamsuddin@newcastle.edu.au.
Having Difficulties? Please reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday, 4 September 2022 at 11.59pm AEST
We are excited to be Looking Ahead with you
- Published on 05 Aug 2022, 1:10 AM