- Job no: T63JE
- Categories: Consumer Operations - iiNet, TPG, Internode, Consumer Operations
Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchison Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and Felix. TPG Telecom is the second largest telecommunications company listed on the ASX. Combining a mobile network and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance, TPG Telecom Limited is connecting Australia for the better.
The Social Media Support Manager has the responsibility of leading, developing and mentoring the Social Media Support teams - doing so in a manner that proactively manages people, process and results to drive clear conversations and high employee engagement. The role plays a critical part in identifying, escalating, resolving, implementing and evolving best practice Social Media support environments & solutions that deliver a consistent and holistic consumer experience across all Social Media channels in order to create a positive brand reputation.
This role would suit a proactive, positive leader with an excellent customer focus, a drive to always deliver excellent customer outcomes, and a passion for representing our brands.
Whilst this role involves working closely with internal Marketing and Product stakeholders to ensure that social media content strategies are successful and sufficiently supported by the Social Media Support teams, this primary focus of this role is customer support.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead, develop and mentor direct reports and Social Media Support contact centre teams on-shore and off-shore to maximise performance and ensure excellent communications and resolutions to customers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Monitor and ensure efficient distribution of ownership of responses to social media posts, comments and messages amongst the Social Media Support teams using our social media management platform(s).
- Ensure consistent, excellent consumer experience and positive brand image for customers and non-customers when interacting with us on Social Media, delivering optimal customer service performance throughout all stages of customer lifecycle on social media.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the TPG, iiNet and Internode brands to champion, escalate and achieve resolutions to customer issues.
- Monitor, manage and report on Social Media Support KPIs, trends and insights, and produce insights and recommendations for business decisions and continuous improvement.
- Adhere and contribute to refining processes that produce best-in-class social consumer care experiences and identify opportunities for constant improvement.
- Act as an escalation point as required for your teams and liaise with other internal or external stakeholders in order to resolve difficult or complex cases and provide timely and thorough resolution to the customer.
- Handle complex complaints whilst keeping the customer informed of the progress of resolution efforts within the required timeframes. Ensure follow up if the resolution extends outside of the timeframe.
- Identify, escalate and assist to resolve social media crises (such as negative brand reputation, escalating, viral or high profile social media activity) that may arise from time to time.
- Work with the team to look at ways social media can support wider campaigns.
- Keep up with trends across social media, our brand and the industry.
- Ensure efficient and effective dissemination and communication of information to team members in a variety of ways ensuring communication excellence.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of experience of people leadership experience in a contact centre or a high volume, fast-paced Customer Service environment.
- Proven attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a strong customer resolution focus.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills, with a demonstrated ability to apply them to internal processes.
- Experience working in social media, communications, digital, or content related role will be advantageous.
- Tertiary education in in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field will be viewed favourably.
What makes TPG great is our people, we are a strong and mighty team that do a lot and we do it well. TPG is a Company where you can truly gain experience in a dynamic and diverse work environment. Working at TPG means taking on new and exciting challenges that help you grow and develop your career.
Interested? Send us your resume today, we are excited to hear from you!
- Published on 04 May 2021, 7:20 AM