- Job no: M7CTM
- Categories: People Experience, Organisational Development
Our Purpose is to build meaningful relationships and support vibrant, connected communities.
Vodafone Hutchinson Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited, combining a mobile network covering more than 22 million Australians and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands like Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara & AAPT and now Felix, committed to connecting Australian communities for the better.
We are looking for an Organisational Development Manager, Culture & Organisational Development for a 12-month maximum term contract to support with Culture, Leadership, and Business Transformation programs. As we embark on our organisational-wide transformation journey, the OD Manager will play a critical role in working across the People Experience function and organisation to embed our purpose and culture to enable our strategic growth ambitions. The role will also be a strong influencer and advocate for culture and leadership across the PE team and the business.
The OD Manager will have 3 key areas of accountability.
Values and Culture Journey
- Continue our purpose driven values-based culture journey with the scoping and execution of culture activation strategy and plan.
- Embed our newly developed values and purpose through key culture levers and by working collaboratively across the People Experience team and the business to identify further opportunities to embed our culture.
- Ownership of our regular culture survey, refinement, launch, analysis, and communication to further embed aligned ways of working and cultural ambitions.
- Collaborate and support the development of a people experience brand enabling our cultural ambitions to come to life through the experiences of our people.
- Design and facilitation of critical workshops and team effectiveness interventions in partnership with People Experience Business partners
- Stakeholder Management with our key culture and leadership partners and Leaders at all levels of the organisation to progress our culture and leadership programs.
- Support Leadership Capability initiatives to ensure Leadership architecture & programs support cultural imperatives & behaviours across the organisation.
- Collaborate with the capability team to cascade and translate senior leadership initiatives/programs to all levels of leaders across the organisation.
- Support with design/facilitation of leadership programs with Senior Leadership teams across the business.
- Collaborating and partnering with key stakeholders to diagnose capability requirements and design interventions to meet the needs of Agile ways of working and transformation.
- Thought leadership to align Culture and leadership programs to future agile ways of working.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- High collaboration and curiosity in the development of programs of work, this role works in partnership with key stakeholders across the business ensure the voice of internal customers and stakeholders are considered in all programs of work.
- The ability to translate strategy into action ensuring programs of work are relevant to meeting the needs of our people, strategy and the business and all programs have a strong execution plan.
- Experience in change management and enabling behaviour change in line with culture and leadership aspirations.
- Proven to have influenced and drive effective change across multiple areas of the business and with multiple stakeholders.
- Expertise in design and delivery of high impact complex programmes of work with clear business benefits in a geographically dispersed organisation
- Expertise in the design and execution of facilitated sessions and experience in facilitation across all levels of the business.
- Understanding and experience in large scale & cross functional culture transformation initiatives and solutions and translate best practice.
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships across the business and to use own expertise to coach, advise and develop others in culture transformation.
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, diverse, and inclusive workplace where hard work is truly rewarded. You will have access to fantastic benefits, including generous leave policies, leadership development programs and opportunities to grow your career. You will be faced with loads of variety where no two days are ever the same in a collaborative workspace that helps drive innovation.
So, if this sounds like your kind of thing, take the next step, and apply now!
- Published on 04 May 2021, 12:31 AM