We’ve only just begun, but what a beginning. In a once in a generation moment, we’ve brought together powerful brands to create one united force. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and felix. The latest technology and brave thinking let us connect our people and communities. You could play a role in that. A big one. We invite you to bring your boldness and stand out. You are empowered. Opportunities are plenty for those ready to accept the challenge.
Work with Domain Leadership to manage the intake of ideas/work, ensure there is strategic and standardised supporting information on these initiatives and support ongoing prioritisation. Provide visibility of all demand into and out of the group, aligning estimation, prioritisation, and funding, as well as supporting successful delivery of initiatives by highlighting forecasted dependencies and risks.
Provide strategic recommendations to the Domain Leaders and IT Leadership and guarantee alignment with the Corporate PMO as well as to other portfolios, in line with our long-term company strategy.
- Work closely with Domain leadership to manage the flow of initiatives through the appropriate planning forums to create the portfolio pipeline.
- Establish and run the quarterly planning sessions ensuring all preparation is done in advance and that the sessions are productive.
- Establish the appropriate meeting cadence with Domain leadership and key stakeholders.
- Manage the Portfolio of work in a coordinated fashion to achieve clearly defined strategic objectives and associated benefits as defined by Domain leadership and as agreed through the planning process.
- Monitor and report Portfolio OKR’s and recommend any corrective actions to be taken to the Domain leadership.
- Plan and monitor the Portfolio’s overall progress; resolve any cross-project issues and implement corrective action with the relevant Project Manager as appropriate (Issues management and analysis).
- Manage dependencies and interfaces between neighbouring programs of work.
- Provide regular Portfolio-level updates on initiatives’ status.
- Provide effective stakeholder management through appropriate forums and ensure there is full transparency in the process.
- Translate business strategy into Portfolio prioritisation, funding and resource planning and drive alignment of the IT roadmap.
Knowledge and experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with business intelligence, data warehousing and data platform eco systems.
- Telco experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Strong analytical and technical background.
- Knowledge of governance processes and risk management.
- Ability to measure the success of new products and features.
- Influencing and negotiation skills with strong ability to work collaboratively across the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate others.
- Work with senior stakeholders within a team and manage multiple tasks.
- Good collaborative working style that drives a customer focus and great employee engagement.
- Manage own and teams’ deliverables.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (work from home and office)
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like - every year
- Access to TPG Learning Hub platform and internal development opportunities
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
Our TPG Telecom Spirit
We believe in the power of meaningful relationships to support vibrant, connected communities where everyone belongs. You will join a supportive company that is diverse and inclusive, and celebrates what makes our employees different, as well what brings us together. We want you to bring your true self to work, and to feel like your contribution matters. We encourage ambition in everything we do, from telco solutions to customer experience, to community impact. You will have real opportunities to take charge and take control.
If you think the power of people and collaboration can make a meaningful difference in the world, then APPLY NOW to help us build a better future.
Bolder and better together!
At TPG Telecom we take all reasonably practicable steps to protect the health and safety of our people. The successful candidate is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, due to the increased risk of infection and nature of the work. Please let our team know if there is anything you need to discuss about your individual circumstances.