- Job no: BEPTR
TBWA is a strategically driven creative agency, where we help brands find strategic and creative white space through the power of Disruption®.
We are looking for a curious and driven Strategist to join our team in Sydney. You will lead our brands by providing strategic insight and helping to develop brilliant creative ideas that drive Disruption® to unlock growth for our clients.
You will be our clients’ brand guardian. With a genuine passion for growing brands, you will create compelling and culturally relevant strategic recommendations for both well-known organizations; as well as helping to establish up-and-coming businesses.
You will be a creative champion. Whilst primarily being responsible for strategic thinking, you will also be a critical member of the creative process. From inspiring creative teams at briefing to implementation (and refinement) stages of the creative idea itself.
You will build our team’s culture, curiosity and capabilities. Individually or by collaborating with senior members of the strategy department, you will help inform those around with new and divergent perspectives, marketing research and creative inspiration.
Ultimately, you will become a key voice within a globally renowned, award-winning creative agency. And become a thought-leader that helps grow the impact we have on our clients’ businesses and the agency at-large.
Specific Skills and Experience
- Brand literate with 3+ years of experience working in a creative agency
- Demonstrated strength and success in brand strategy. Other forms of strategic experience (e.g. digital, social, comms, CX) will be valued in addition to
- Tertiary marketing/advertising qualifications are desirable
- You are culturally curious with an informed worldview and passion for uncovering what influences consumer’s behaviours and values
- Fluency in both qualitative and quantitative research principles and the ability to run groups and research projects autonomously
- An understanding of how to best measure your strategies and our creative output against a measurement framework and client objectives
- Strong communication skills when presenting to colleagues, management, other departments, and clients
- Highly collaborative with other departments, clients and agency partners
- An exceptional attention to detail with strong strategic, creative and grammatical writing skills
- A creative thinker with excellent briefing and brief writing skills; having the ability to distil information into compelling and insightful visual and verbal briefs
So, if you’re someone with a love for culture and a passion for creativity outside of the world of advertising, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply ASAP or contact email@example.com
- Published on 14 Aug 2022, 11:13 PM