With over 670 stores and annualised turnover of more than $2.5 billion, Super Retail Group is one of Australasia’s largest leading retailers. With iconic brands including BCF, Macpac, Rebel and Supercheap Auto. The talent of our teams and their passion for providing an experience which inspires and enhances our customers’ leisure time, drives our culture of innovation and opportunity.
Our Performance & Insights Team are core to the Group Supply Chain strategy and execution for the Super Retail Group network of stores, delivering valuable reporting, insights and decision enabling data for performance and optimisation.
Reporting into the Performance & Insights Lead, this Analyst role will own the data maintenance for Group Supply Chain, including ETL operation and BI delivery. In addition, the Analyst will assist with core data curation & transformation, maintaining a high degree of accuracy and validity.
You will apply a strong foundation of data literacy through a suite of technology tools, including Microsoft Excel ,Microsoft PowerBI and Alteryx, consuming data from multiple end points and formats, supporting the Performance and Insights team to deliver meaningful dashboarding, analysis and predictive analytics.
This role will work closely with stakeholders in the Strategy team, and more broadly in Group Supply Chain, which requires effective communication for commercial and operational details using general business language.
Other key responsibilities:
- Supporting business leaders in accessing and interpreting data captured in the business BI tools
- Validate / Refresh reports and data streams ensuring accuracy and replicability
- Maintain data relationships and ensure currency of any rules applied
- Support team members with enquiries, access and utility
You will bring:
- A strong data literacy and understanding of relational data design
- Experience or interest in operations, and an ability to understand data origin and what it reflects in operational metrics
- Desired experience in ETL and Visualisation, preferably one or both of PowerBI and Alteryx
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, desired but not essential including visual basic language
- A passion to work with a fast growing omni-channel retailer and a readiness to ‘move with the market’
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
Our culture of inclusion
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.
Previous Applicants need not apply
Closing date subject to change