- Job no: YAH3E
Due to business growth, we are currently looking to recruit Customer Service Representatives to join our thriving clinics. We are recruiting for both full & part-time roles.
Working across our busy veterinary practice, you'll be liaising with clients, vets and vet nurses on a daily basis, so you must have a strong background in customer service. Any experience within a veterinary clinic or working with animals would be advantageous. You'll be part of a passionate team that is dedicated to providing first-class clinical care and outstanding service to their loyal client.
Vets North have clinics in Kumeu, Waimauku, Helensville & Silverdale and have full time & part-time customer service vacancies. We are looking for team players who can juggle multiple tasks with ease, build rapport with our clients & be prepared for anything while still smiling.
- Experience of working within an animal environment would be highly beneficial, but equally just as important is your ability to excel at customer service
- Proven team player capable of working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Proven time management skills & attention to detail
To work within our team you will need:
- Polished communication skills verbal & written
- A confident, can-do attitude & optimistic outlook on life
- Flexible working a rolling roster between the hours of 8am – 6pm
- Contribute to our Saturday roster
- Equine knowledge would be an advantage
- Good geographical knowledge of our territory is highly beneficial
Overall, attitude is everything. We are looking for friendly, hardworking people with great communication skills and confidence in speaking with both clients and colleagues in a busy work environment. So, if you are flexible & detail-focused, empathetic & thrive on delivering top-notch care & love to be busy this could be the job for you.
Apply now and send a cover letter telling us about your fabulous customer service experience, indicating salary expectations alongside an up to date CV.