We have a great opportunity available for a registered electrical apprentice to join our client's friendly team, learn a variety of electrical skills and to make a difference in the industry.
Keen on this opportunity? Here is what you need to have for this role:
- Completed at least a Level 2 or higher of the Electrical Trade off-job training program
- Are currently on or have been on a Training Agreement
- Have a great attitude with commitment to learning and working hard
- Preferably be employed as an Electrical apprentice with at least 6 months practical on the tools experience working in the residential sector
- Ideally have a Full NZ Driver’s License
- Available to start as soon as possible
Here is what we can offer you
- A chance to learn a variety of electrical work
- Learn & work alongside experienced tradespeople
- Health insurance
Have we convinced you to join us yet? Apply via the link with your CV and Cover Letter.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and currently reside in NZ.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE – In-person, telephone or directly emailed applications will not be accepted and you will be redirected back to the online process.
- Published on 06 Sep 2021, 3:16 AM