- Job no: TBMR8
- Category: Legal Professional, Source
Are you a motivated, pragmatic and talented Employment lawyer who is keen to build meaningful, value-driven relationships with your clients? Are you interested in providing in-house style legal services with the ability to choose where and when you work? If so, we would like to talk to you!
Source Legal is an exciting, rapidly growing corporate business which offers Legal and HR services across its New Zealand wide client base. We are a unique model that allows our Legal Professionals to work across NZ with various clients and sectors in an in-house capacity.
Source is an award-winning professional services firm that provides in-house style legal services to businesses, essentially operating as an outsourced legal department for our clients. Source was one of the first New Law firms. We've broken the mould on what providing legal services can look like.
With a unique work model Source have blended the best parts of Private Practice and In-house environments, offering a varied and exciting working environment with a flexible working policy - Choose where and when you work in alignment with providing great client service.
At Source we are entirely values driven. We never bill by the hour and don't require our lawyers to keep track of their hours. Our focus is on client experience and giving our clients outstanding legal support.
We are seeking a full time or part time Employment Legal Counsel to join Source Legal. You will be given the opportunity to work in a diverse in-house style role, across sectors and clients of various sizes, with no billable hours.
We’re looking for someone:
- With 3+ years Post Admission Experience.
- Who has experience in an inhouse and/or private practice environment.
- With an entrepreneurial and innovative mind-set and outstanding client management skills.
- Someone who is commercial minded, who is comfortable giving pragmatic advice and making decisions – no sitting on the fence.
- Who is a self-starter, can work quickly, be adaptable, communicate clearly and be passionate about client experience.
What’s in it for you
- Be mentored in a supportive environment, with access to quality work, great clients and professional development opportunities
- A fun, collaborative and high-performing team environment with regular social events, training days and team retreats
- Be at the forefront of developing new ways of providing legal services
- Interesting and varied work across many different industries
- No time recording or billing
- Choose how, where and when you work
- Full day birthday leave
How to Apply?
We prefer to work directly with candidates, if you are interested in joining Source, please click the ‘Apply’ button and the Talent team will be in contact to discuss opportunities when available.
For more information on Source Legal, please visit https://sourcelegal.com.au/about-us/or follow us on LinkedIn.
HPX Group does not accept agency submissions unless the agency is specifically contacted by a member of the Recruitment Team. Please do not forward candidate profiles or resumes to partners, hiring managers or other employees - this will not constitute as an introduction to the firm and HPX Group will not be liable for a fee.
- Published on 26 Oct 2023, 4:35 AM