- Job no: K9BFD
- Category: Legal Professional, Legal Counsel
Expression of Interest – Legal Counsel (Employment)
Are you looking for an in-house Legal Counsel position with flexible working, ability to choose how, where and when you work? If so, we would like to talk to you!
We are a business of motivated, pragmatic and talented Employment Lawyers are keen to build meaningful, value-driven relationships with our clients. Due to the continuous growth of our client base, we are always on the look out for outstanding Legal professionals to join our high-performing team of Legal Counsels across Australia.
Source Legal is an exciting, rapidly growing corporate business which offers Legal, HR, Compliance and Governance services across its Australia wide client base. We are a unique model that allows our Legal Professionals to work across Australia with various clients and sectors in an in-house capacity.
Source is an award-winning professional services firm that provides in-house style legal services to businesses, essentially operating as an outsourced legal department for our clients. We've broken the mould on what providing legal services can look like.
With a unique work model Source have blended the best parts of Private Practice and In-house environments, offering a varied and exciting working environment with a flexible working policy - Choose how, where and when you work.
At Source we are entirely value driven. We never bill by the hour and don't require our lawyers to keep track of their hours. Our focus is on client experience and giving our clients outstanding legal support.
What we look for:
- 3+ years Post Admission Experience.
- Experience in an inhouse of private practice environment.
- An entrepreneurial and innovative mind-set and outstanding client management skills.
- Ability to advise clients on day-to-day employment law matters like employee entitlements, performance management, terminations, etc.; award coverage and classifications; drafting employment contracts, workplace policies; drafting and negotiating enterprise agreements; managing unfair dismissal, general protections and discrimination claims; advising on breaches of post-employment restrictions and confidentiality; and conducting employment-related litigation.
- A self-starter, can work quickly, be adaptable, communicate clearly and be passionate about client experience.
What’s in it for you
- Be mentored in a supportive environment, with access to quality work, great clients and professional development opportunities
- A fun, collaborative and high-performing team environment with regular social events, training days and team retreats
- Be at the forefront of developing new ways of providing legal services
- Interesting and varied work across many different industries
- No time recording or billing
- Choose how, where and when you work
- Birthday leave
How to Apply?
Please note this is an expression of interest, we appreciate your patience if there is a delay in our response. Our Talent team will be in contact to discuss opportunities as they arise.
We prefer to work directly with candidates, if you are interested in joining Source, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
For more information on Source Legal, please visit https://sourcelegal.com.au/about-us/or follow us on LinkedIn.
HPX Group does not accept agency submissions unless the agency is specifically contacted by a member of the Recruitment Team. Please do not forward candidate profiles or resumes to partners, hiring managers or other employees - this will not constitute as an introduction to the firm and HPX Group will not be liable for a fee.
- Published on 20 Jul 2023, 4:23 AM