Source Governance is part of HPX Group, a rapidly growing professional services business providing exceptional legal, risk and compliance services. Source Governance specialises in customised, high-quality outsourced company secretarial and governance support to ASX listed entities, public and private companies, across a variety of sectors.
Our businesses are powered by our ‘people experience’ (PX), and we believe this delivers the best possible 'client experience' (CX). This means we are culture-led, operating with a clear purpose and values-driven leadership model, prioritising personal and professional development.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced company secretary to join our team in Perth, to contribute to as well as share in the success of the business, a growth position as Source Governance continues to expand and grow.
The role will see you appointed as named company secretary to a portfolio of clients, offering exposure to a diverse range of Boards in a variety of sectors, including mining exploration, development and production, oil and gas, manufacturing, infrastructure and technology.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing a comprehensive range of company secretarial and governance services to a portfolio of ASX listed, public and private clients;
- Managing and fostering high-quality relationships with clients, and managing relationships with other stakeholders, such as shareholders, share registries, lawyers and regulators;
- Contributing to business growth and participating in business development initiatives;
- Ensuring clients remain compliant with their statutory obligations under relevant laws and regulations;
- Providing advice and guidance in relation to broader governance requirements including obligations under the Corporations Act (Cth) 2001, ASX Listing Rules and ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations;
- Assisting clients in the conduct of Board and Shareholder meetings;
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of best practice corporate governance frameworks, policies and procedures;
- Maintaining corporate records and statutory registers.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a company secretary or in a company secretariat function of an organisation (ASX listed company experience is essential. JORC Code 2012 experience would be advantageous);
- Strong knowledge of ASX Listing Rules, Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and Corporate Governance;
- Relevant degree and/or governance qualifications;
- Strong client and stakeholder relationship building skills;
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills;
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage deadlines;
- Excellent written communication skills in English and meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a collaborative team member, and who is highly motivated, adaptable and proactive.
What’s in it for you
- Work within a supportive environment, with access to quality work, great clients and professional development opportunities.
- A fun, collaborative and high-performing team environment with regular social events, training days and team retreats.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- A competitive remuneration package, including equity pursuant to the Group's option plan.
- An extra week’s leave, as part of our employee personal development program.
How to Apply?
We prefer to work directly with candidates, if you are interested in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or contact the consultant, details below, for more information.
HPX Group does not accept agency submissions unless the agency is specifically contacted by a member of the Recruitment Team. Please do not forward candidate profiles or resumes to partners, hiring managers or other employees - this will not constitute as an introduction to the firm and HPX Group will not be liable for a fee.
- Published on 31 Jan 2024, 1:33 AM