We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Assistant Company Secretary with an enthusiastic mindset to join our rapidly expanding team in Perth. Source Governance is an unrivalled national Company Secretarial offering, with offices in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne.
We are a diverse team, and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, hard-working and client orientated. We want people who can work closely with our senior management to continue to grow and build the business. There will be opportunities to expand your career opportunities and develop a broad range of business and personal skills, as well as contribute and share in the success of the business.
The role will be responsible for assisting in the provision of compliance and secretariat services across a number of ASX listed, public and private companies and will provide the support required to develop towards becoming a Company Secretary in your own right.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide a comprehensive range of Assistant Company Secretarial services and high-quality relationship management with clients;
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations under relevant laws and regulations;
- Manage and develop compliance frameworks, strategies, standards, policies, and systems; and
- Assist the Company Secretary in the conduct of meetings and in providing advice and guidance to Boards in relation to their broader governance requirements, such as duties in accordance with the Corporations Act (Cth) 2001, ASX Listing Rules and best practice Corporate Governance principles.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Assistant Company Secretariat function of an organisation (ASX Listed company experience would be advantageous).
- An understanding of corporate governance principles, key Corporations Act legislation and ASX Listing Rules.
- Proven ability to connect with people and build strong relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in written and verbal communications.
- Ability to work positively and productively within a team as well as with clients, including Executive Teams, Boards of Directors, and other stakeholders.
- Desire to seek exposure to a diverse client base across a variety of industries.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced working environment..
- Ability to work autonomously whist maintaining a motivated, adaptable, and proactive attitude.
- Possess an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset with a desire to be part of a fantastic team collaborative culture
Source is an exciting, rapidly growing corporate services business which offers Governance, Compliance, IP, Legal, HR and CFO services across its client base. We are a unique model that allows our professional staff to work across various clients and sectors in an in-house capacity.
In response to workflow, we are in an unprecedented period of rapid growth and opportunities and are looking to expand even further.
We are culture-led and have a genuinely unique strategy, putting the personal and professional development of our people at the forefront of everything we do. With a clean sheet of paper, we have aligned structure and systems around our strategy. With an outsourced back-office, we provide the team with a collaborative environment and modern and integrated technology, allowing them to focus on client needs without bureaucracy.
What’s in it for you
- Be mentored in a supportive environment, with access to quality work, a variety of clients, and professional development opportunities.
- A collaborative and high-performing team environment with regular social events, training sessions and team retreats.
- A competitive remuneration package, including equity pursuant to the group's option plan.
- An extra week’s leave, as part of our employee personal development program.
- Half-day paid birthday leave.
How to Apply?
We prefer to work directly with candidates, if you are interested in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or contact the consultant, details below, for more information.
HPX Group does not accept agency submissions unless the agency is specifically contacted by a member of the Recruitment Team. Please do not forward candidate profiles or resumes to partners, hiring managers or other employees - this will not constitute as an introduction to the firm and HPX Group will not be liable for a fee.
- Published on 30 Jan 2024, 8:33 PM