Assistant Manager Rebel Merrylands (NSW)
At rebel our passion for sport unites us, but we play our game differently…
We are diverse.
We work flexibly.
We care fiercely about our customers, our team and our brand.
We want you to be our Assistant Manager at rebel Merrylands.
This is a game-changing opportunity to combine your management experience and passion for sports to work with the Store Manager in leading our Merrylands store.
Rebel Merrylands is a team of approximately 20 passionate team members. As an Assistant Manager you will be leading and inspiring team members to attain excellence in customer service, sales and merchandising. This role also has responsibility for inventory control so your organisation skills and attention to detail will be put to good use.
In this role you will be supported by your peers and leaders, encouraged to dream big and work with a team that loves all things sport.
- As an experienced people leader you are confident setting goals and targets with your team and managing their success on a regular basis
- You model exceptional customer service and can coach a team to deliver the same
- You have the ability to resolve complaints in a professional manner
- You have an understanding of inventory control and visual merchandising and can work with the team to ensure the store is always well presented and engaging for customers
- You are focused on zero harm and understand the safety of our customers and team is top priority
A career with rebel is a career with purpose
Australia has always been a sporting nation, and we are working hard to ensure our customers continue their passion for sports and fitness. We are proud to be involved in many local community initiatives and are lead sponsors for women in sports. Join us in our pursuit…
Whether it’s running, training or spectating, our rebel team loves to share our passion of sports with our customers in a genuine manner.
- Salary + Super + great bonus potential
- Have a three day weekend every second week
- Generous Parental Leave Policy, supporting both primary and secondary carers
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” - corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
- Long-term career opportunities across Super Retail Group
Apply to join our passionate team today!
- Closes in a month - 21 Feb 2020
- Published on 21 Jan 2020, 4:14 AM