We are diverse
We work flexibly
We care fiercely about our customers, our team and our brand
We want you to be Assistant Store Manager of our Brookvale store (Back of House / Inventory Manager)
This is a game-changing opportunity to combine your team management experience, visual merchandising skills & passion for sports to lead replenishment operations in our Brookvale store.
Rebel Brookvale is one of our top 10 trading stores with a large back of house team – lots of variety in your day - no two days are the same in this role
The roster for this position is mainly Monday to Friday (incl late night Thursday) – 43 hours per week
Please use a short cover letter to introduce yourself – Tell us what you do in your leisure time and how you would use your knowledge and passion to inspire your team
In this role you will be supported by your peers and leaders, encouraged to dream big and work with a team that loves all things sport.
- You are driven by organisation and have a solid understanding of replenishment operations in a large multi-faceted retail environment
- As an experienced people leader you are confident setting goals and targets with your team and managing their success on a regular basis
- You are a confident visual merchandiser and can work with the team to ensure the store is always well presented, tidy and engaging for customers
- You are focused on zero harm and understand the safety of our customers and team is top priority
A career with rebel is a career with purpose
Australia has always been a sporting nation, and we are working hard to ensure Australians continue their passion for sports and fitness. We are proud to be involved in many local community initiatives and are lead sponsors for women in sports. Join us in our pursuit…
Whether it’s running, training or spectating, our rebel team loves to share our passion of sports with our customers in a genuine manner.
- Salary + Super + great bonus potential
- Continual support from the leadership team, your peers and your management team
- Flexible working arrangements such as part time, job share and flexible hours
- Generous Parental Leave Policy, supporting both primary and secondary carers
- Significant discounts across all SRG brands BCF, Macpac, rebel and Supercheap Auto
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” - corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
Apply to join our passionate team today!
We are one of Australasia’s largest retailers and owner of iconic brands BCF, Macpac, Supercheap Auto and rebel. For more information click here
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where we; support, promote and celebrate diversity.
“A proud official partner to the FFA. Our sponsorship promotes grass roots participation in sport and invests in raising the profile of women in sports across equality, and developing pathways into elite levels.”
Closing date subject to change