We are diverse.
We work flexibly.
We care fiercely about our customers, our team and our brand.
We want you to be our Customer Service Manager at rebel Chermside
This is a game-changing opportunity to combine your people leadership and coaching/training experience with your passion for sports to work with the Store Manager in leading our Chermside store - our largest trading store in Queensland
Please use a short cover letter to introduce yourself - Tell us what you do in your leisure time and how you would use your knowledge and passion to inspire your team
- As an experienced people leader you are confident setting goals and targets with your team and managing their success on a regular basis
- You model exceptional customer service and can coach a team to deliver the same
- You have the ability to resolve complaints in a professional manner
- You have a solid understanding of visual merchandising and can work with the team to ensure the store is always well presented, tidy and engaging for customers
- You are focused on zero harm and understand the safety of our customers and team is top priority
A career with rebel is a career with purpose
Australia has always been a sporting nation, and we are working hard to ensure Australians continue their passion for sports and fitness. We are proud to be involved in many local community initiatives and are lead sponsors for women in sports. Join us in our pursuit…
Whether it’s running, training or spectating, our rebel team loves to share our passion of sports with our customers in a genuine manner.
- Salary + Super + great bonus potential
- Have a three day weekend every second week
- Leadership programs and unlimited access to our internal professional development library
- Generous Parental Leave Policy, supporting both primary and secondary carers
- Significant discounts across all SRG brands BCF, Macpac, rebel and Supercheap Auto
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” - corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
Apply to join our passionate team today!
With more than 600 stores and over 12,000 team members across Australia, New Zealand and China, Super Retail Group is home to Australasia’s leading leisure brands. Our shared passion for enhancing our customers’ leisure time is what drives our culture of innovation and inspires our team to achieve their true potential.
Super Retail Group offers
- Long-term career opportunities across Super Retail Group
- Inclusive culture that celebrates diversity
- An AON 2019 Employer of Choice
- Top 10 ASX listed Retailer
Super Retail Group are one of Australasia’s largest retailers and owner of iconic brands BCF, Macpac, Supercheap Auto and rebel. For more information click here
“A proud official partner to the FFA. Our sponsorship promotes grass roots participation in sport and invests in raising the profile of women in sports across equality, and developing pathways into elite levels.”
Closing date subject to change