Store Manager rebel Sydney
At rebel our passion for sport unites us, but we play our game differently…
We are diverse.
We work flexibly.
We care fiercely about our customers, our team and our brand.
Join our team as a Store Manager in Sydney!
Due to some internal movements we have a Store Manager position available to commence in February. We are looking for a candidate who could work in one of the following areas: North Sydney or Eastern suburbs.
Our Store Managers are champions of our people. They lead by example and inspire team members to achieve their best by providing outstanding customer experiences.
In this role you will be supported by your peers and leaders, encouraged to dream big and work with a team that loves all things sport.
- You are an experienced people leader (preferably within a multi-faceted retail environment) with the confidence to manage a large team
- You have the ability and motivation to mentor, inspire and uplift the team
- Your communication skills and your open, friendly nature ensure both customers and team members can approach you with ease
- You bring a detailed understanding of and drive to achieve sales targets, KPI’s and budgets for a large store
- You are focused on zero harm and understand the safety of our customers and team is top priority
A career with rebel is a career with purpose
Australia has always been a sporting nation, and we are working hard to ensure our customers continue their passion for sports and fitness. We are proud to be involved in many local community initiatives and are lead sponsors for women in sports. Join us in our pursuit…
Whether it’s running, training or spectating, our rebel team loves to share our passion for sports with our customers in a genuine manner.
- Salary + Super + great bonus potential
- Have a three day weekend every second week
- Flexible working arrangements such as part time, job share and flexible hours
- Generous Parental Leave Policy, supporting both primary and secondary carers
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” - corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
- Long-term career opportunities across Super Retail Group
Apply to join our passionate team today!
- Closes in 13 days - 08 Feb 2020
- Published on 24 Jan 2020, 1:06 AM