Opportunity to work between home and office
pitt&sherry is an Australian-owned engineering and environmental consultancy. Since 1963, we have been delivering engineering and environmental consulting, advisory and project management services throughout Australia and abroad. With seven oﬃces throughout Australia our team work on projects that transform and improve the lives of ordinary Australians every day.
- Gain exposure across a variety of projects and regions with opportunity to develop your skills and our capability within the Renewable Energy market.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and assist Principals in identifying and managing strategic relationships;
- Assume responsibility for management of small, medium and possibly large scale projects. This will include: defining project and proposal methodology, fee estimates, implementing project plans, technical documentation, project scheduling and meeting deadlines and budgets;
- Apply a deep understanding of environmental management principles to devise and deliver practical and economical solutions for clients;
- Oversee preparation of environmental impact assessments, for varying sized projects in a range of sectors, particularly renewable energy, mining and extractive, and transport;
- Identify and manage project risks;
What you bring:
- Tertiary qualified in Environmental planning, environmental science, environmental engineering, or a related discipline;
- 5 to 10 years experience with a focus on Environmental Impact Assessments and Environmental Management preferably in consulting, industry, or construction
- Experience preparing and managing EIS for State Significant Development will be highly favoured, particularly for large scale renewable energy projects;
- Experience in sourcing, collating and interpreting environmental and land constraints information;
- Knowledge of environmental planning legislation in NSW . Experience of planning and environmental legislation in other states and jurisdictions is highly favoured;
- Proven project management skills (managing project risk, budget, time-frame and client requirements);
Why join us:
- We're a friendly bunch who are passionate about our work. This role is a great opportunity for someone who’s looking to join us during an exciting time of transformation.
- We’re advocates for flexible working practices, most of our team split their time between working from home and the office. Genuine work/life balance is important to us and we invest in the development of our people.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- A market competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We welcome and encourage applications from a diverse background including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, mature workers, LGBTI+ people and people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Published on 06 Oct 2023, 5:25 AM