- Job no: 1166
- Category: Research And Development, Onsite
A P&G Lab Specialist will:
- Explore coacervation for different polymer/surfactant mixtures: - Wet lab experience
- Perform tests involving chemicals/ make batches of charged polymers, surfactants
- Use basic laboratory instrumentations: plate mixer, speed mixer, oven, balance, microscope, etc.
- Record and analyze data, and report the results
- Wet lab experience
- 1-2 years experience
P&G’s freelancer opportunities are for project-based or other short-term engagements that require specialized skills. Successful candidates for freelancer opportunities will not be considered employees of The Procter & Gamble Company or any of its subsidiaries nor will candidates be eligible for employment benefits. Candidates looking for regular full-time employment opportunities should begin their search here: pgcareers.com.
- Published on 02 Feb 2023, 10:02 PM