- Job no: RDJMY
- Category: Operations
Are you an experienced Locomotive driver looking for MORE? Have you thought about working in sunny QLD? Register your interest in joining a leading Rail provider.
- Opportunities exist across multiple regional QLD locations as part of our Coal operations
- Full time, part time and casual vacancies available
- Excellent EA benefits and offerings
- Opportunities to develop your career further with our market leading training programs
- Talk to us about moving to or settling in Bowen, Gracemere, Gladstone, Nebo & Sarina!
Our coal operation in QLD operates out of several locations, including sunny Bowen – part of the beautiful Whitsundays region right next to the great barrier reef, Coppabella (Civeo Village lifestyle available), Gracemere and other desirable coastal locations such as Gladstone and Sarina. We are also excited to announce we are now looking to take on qualified drivers for our new Nebo depot!
There are various opportunities to work permanent full time, part time or as a casual, we have roles available now and in the future.
What We offer:
- 6% Retention Bonus paid annually for the life of the current EA
- Implementing new EA rosters in November (minimum 134 days off per year):
- A 6/3, 6/4 roster for Bowen, Gladstone, Gracemere & Sarina depots. Currently these depots operate on a 6/3 roster. A $10,000 annual gross financial incentive will apply to drivers who elect to remain on 6/3 roster subject to an Individual Flexibility Agreement (IFA).
- Coppabella depot currently operates under a 7/4 roster (with 2 additional days to cash or bank as leave) and drivers can elect to work an even time 7/7 roster from November subject to an Individual Flexibility Agreement (IFA).
- Nebo Depot currently operates under a 7/4 roster (with 2 additional days to cash or bank as leave) and drivers can elect to work a 7/5 roster from November subject to an Individual Flexibility Agreement (IFA).
- Remote Living Incentives and Civeo village benefits are available for employees working at Coppabella and Nebo depots.
- All-purpose rate (APM 28% included in the base rate)
- 6% wage increase over life of the agreement (2% year on year)
- Reduced lift up / lay back (from 2&4 hours to 1&2hrs)
- Flexible working arrangements (subject to business needs)
- Opportunities to relieve at other Pacific National Coal Queensland Depots from time to time (inclusive of accommodation and allowances)
- Proven locomotive driving experience as a Qualified Locomotive Driver
- Current Certificate 4 in Train Driving or equivalent – evidence will need to be provided.
- A current unrestricted drivers licence
Do you need reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process?
If you need an adjustment in the recruitment process, please outline at the time of your application.
Are you ready to be part of our future?
To register your interest with us, click on the APPLY NOW button below and complete our simple application form. A member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact.
To find out more about careers with us, our benefits and the opportunities we offer, visit our careers page www.pacificnational.com.au/careers
Home Safely Everyday - Our top priority is getting you home to your family safely every day.
- Published on 16 Oct 2023, 4:25 AM