What's in it for you?
- Full-time, 5 days / 38 hour work week. Tuesday - Saturday roster
- Great opportunity for someone looking for a change, best for self-starters who are ready to take on responsibility and make an impact in the retail space
- Excellent salary package, receive 2 x free prescription eyewear per calendar year to keep you on trend!
About the role
Store Managers oversee the day to day operation of the retail arm of our service and ensure compliance to company policies and procedures. They are key to the ongoing success of our services. They collaborate closely with our Optometrists to deliver a superior customer experience. Our store team members rely on their ability to coach effective selling and customer service skills.
About the person
This role suits are range of people including those who work in retail and healthcare industries. Optical industry experience is helpful, but not essential. We are looking for effective and caring leaders who are organised, able to think on their feet and make good decisions that support the continued growth of our brand. Other requirements:
- 1 to 2 years of experience as an Assistant Store Manager (or similar) or higher retail management position.
- Able to demonstrate experience working with budgets and scheduling staff in compliance with local labour laws.
Oscar Wylee is a leading optometry company with 140+ stores located in Australia, New Zealand and Canada, employing 1000+ worldwide. We are committed to delivering exceptional patient care along with providing an affordable, unique and fashionable product to all.
We are an ambitious, solutions focused and energetic group passionate about making a positive difference to communities needing access to this important service. Our inhouse designers are influenced by the latest global fashion trends and bring the product to the customer direct from our manufacturers.
This is a great organisation for someone looking to continue to grow beyond a customer facing role and we are often able to support relocation to meet the work-life needs of our staff.
If you are interested in joining a growing global network of optometry service providers please apply. We look forward to reading your application.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive for our roles we are only able to respond to shortlisted applications. However, by applying for this role you will have joined our talent community which will enable us to consider you for other opportunities with Oscar Wylee.
- Published on 24 Nov 2023, 1:00 AM