- Job no: HKNQC
- Category: Nursing & Midwifery, Registered Nurse
Position: Registered Nurse
Salary/ Hourly rate: Part Time - $33.1789 to $46.8632 plus 10.5% superannuation plus casual loading
About the Role:
NCN Health have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team in Numurkah at Pioneer Lodge. The Registered Nurse will be able to assess and prioritise client needs in the context of the wards workload to deliver positive outcomes for each and every client of the service. As such it is anticipated that the Registered nurse is a self-motivated individual who is able to function independently when the situation requires it. to work under guidance of ANUM/NUM and be a team player
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate competence in basic computer skills
- good clinical skills
- experience in aged care is desirable
- Vaccination against Covid-19 is a mandatory requirement
What we can offer you:
- Salary Packaging
- Professional Development and Study Leave
- Social Club
- Free parking
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Health and Wellbeing Programs
- NCN Health uniform provided
About NCN Health:
NCN Health operates under a combined management and governance structure across Nathalia, Cobram and Numurkah Health services. NCN Health provides a range of health services for residents and visitors to the Moira Shire while upholding our three core values of Respect, Accountability and Partnership to represent our staff, residents, clients and broader community, now and into the future.
Raj Kumahr, Nurse Unit Manager, ph- 58620440
For further information please see position description and submit response to the Key Selection Criteria for your application to be considered.
9th December 2022
Mandatory checks as listed in the Position Description can each take up to 8 weeks to process on final submission so it is recommended these checks are commenced ASAP by any applicant wishing to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and work in a supportive and team focused work environment.
If you want to make a difference, we encourage you to join our team!
- Closed 2 months ago - 09 Dec 2022
- Published on 24 Nov 2022, 9:47 PM