- Global EPCM Company
- Growing pipeline of awarded projects of various sizes, scopes and commodities
- Long term opportunities, commencing December or Q1 2024
With offices in Australia, Africa, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
As we continue through an exciting period of growth, Lycopodium is currently recruiting for experienced Lead Contract Engineers to join our Perth based team.
Reporting to the Project Manager, this role will be responsible for administering and maintaining the contracts and consultancy service agreements for your allocated project.
The tasks you'll perform
- Developing and updating suitable contract terms and conditions as well as contract structures to suit each specific scope of work.
- Conducting detailed commercial evaluations and analysis, ensuring the findings are summarised or presented in formats used by Lycopodium that are clear and understandable for their intended audience.
- Creating detailed scopes of work from a variety of stakeholder inputs within agreed time frames.
- Ensuring all tender and contract documents are prepared and reviewed to ensure they contain / include the latest available information and are prepared to a high standard of professionalism with compliance audits occurring once per month.
- Ensuring all responses to Request for Tender (RFT) are evaluated in an accurate and transparent fashion.
- Maintaining all contracts and consultancy service agreements for the designated project in accordance with Lycopodium policies and procedures.
The expertise you'll bring
- Qualification in law, commerce, engineering, construction management or related areas.
- 7+ years experience in administrating and maintaining contracts at pre-award stage; SMP, earthworks, concrete and other civil works.
- Exceptional ability to multitask and work at pace in a complex and challenging EPCM sector.
- Demonstrate a superior understanding and awareness of contract management, standard and model terms and conditions.
- Capacity to evaluate work practices, implement systems and suggest alternatives and refinements where necessary.
- Effective communication with colleagues, subordinates, clients and contractors to meet targets.
The benefits we'll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Provide access to a benefits, rewards and recognition platform that also offers great discounts to hundreds of retailers in Australia.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
- Published on 28 Nov 2023, 3:23 AM