- Job no: EKEF4
- Category: Drafting & Design, Mechanical
- International EPCM Company
- Career opportunity for emerging mechanical designers
- Join our growing organisation
With international offices in Africa, Australia, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the mining and metals; infrastructure and process industries. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a rich and diverse career.
Lycopodium is currently seeking a Mechanical Designer to join our Philippines based team.
Reporting to our Design Coordinator, this position will involve but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
The tasks you'll perform
- Producing Lycopodium and industry standard models and design drawings from the design engineer calculations and sketches.
- Ensuring design drawings comply with all relevant Australian and International standards.
- Reviewing of vendor drawings and design data.
- Ensuring project schedules and man-hour budgets are met for areas of assigned work.
- Maintaining progress details for drawings produced by personnel under their supervision.
The expertise you'll bring
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in Mechanical Design
- Proficiency in the design layout and detailing of materials handling and process plants (full plant layout experience will be considered favourably)
- Understanding of fabrication and construction techniques in the materials handling industry
- Experience with MicroStation 2D and 3D
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering Design Drafting
- Highly developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplined professional team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation
The benefits we'll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
- Published on 16 May 2023, 8:08 AM