With offices in Australia, Africa, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Junior CAD Administrator to join our growing design team in Perth.
Reporting to the Design Coordinator, the Junior CAD Administrator will provide support for Open Plant and CAD applications (both 2D and 3D) on projects and monitor conformance to the procedures and regulatory standards.
The tasks you'll perform
- Set up of new starter software in a timely manner.
- Implement workstation moves as instructed.
- Perform data entry tasks as instructed.
- Assist with minor support issues such as setting up printing, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist with IT workload when requested.
- Audit workstation allocations and locations in the office and update lists.
- Ensure all instruction are followed.
- Ensure all floor staff requests are communicated to the Senior CAD Administrator to assess and delegate tasks.
The expertise you'll bring
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Design and Drafting
- Computer literate
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactively seek and accept guidance and feedback provided by subject matter experts.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
The benefits we'll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.