- Job no: B6AYY
- Category: Engineering, Civil
- Reputable International Engineering Company
- Permanent Opportunity with Career Growth
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
With offices in Australia, Philippines, Africa, and Canada, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer to join our growing Civil Engineering team in Manila, Philippines
The Civil/Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for performing engineering design and calculation generation and all allocated tasks and responsibilities to achieve agreed deliverables that comply with applicable Australian and study or project specific codes and standards and within agreed date and man hour budgets.
- Enabling effective and timely completion of drawings through provision of design input.
- Perform engineering designs and calculations.
- Preparation of engineering specifications, design basis and scopes of work.
The tasks you'll perform
- Preparing accurate and timely 3D Model design and drafting of Civil works including Mining Earthworks, Roads, Rail Earthworks, Drainage, Water and Sewerage.
- Generation and compilation of engineering specifications.
- Provide material quantity take-offs, as and when required.
- Assist with the preparation of Study and EPCM documentation.
- Review of project infrastructure drawings to ensure compliance with design intent.
- Time Management of all allocated tasks and responsibilities to achieve agreed deliverable dates and man hour budget.
- Coordination of drafting resources in the preparation of drawing deliverables.
- Registration and filing of calculations and other relevant documentation in accordance with Lycopodium Procedures.
- Assist with on-site engineering, commissioning and administrative activities when required.
- Management and collation of 2D/ 3D models
- Provide technical guidance, support and training to colleagues and assist, where practicable, in mentoring and development of others.
The expertise you'll bring
- A licensed Civil Engineer with at least 10 years' proven experience in Civil and Infrastructure, Engineering/Design, preferably in a consulting environment
- With design and modelling experience using 12D
- Can produce detailed layout drawings and sections using AutoCAD or AECOSIM/Microstation software fit for conceptual and construction purposes
- Displays effective verbal and written communication skills
- Applicant must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig City
The benefits we'll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
- Published on 23 Jan 2023, 11:32 AM