- Job no: 6X3KY
- Category: Engineering
- International EPCM Company
- Leverage your experience in gold mineral processing
- Help enable our organic business growth
With offices in Australia, Africa, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
Due to the Company’s involvement in a number of new projects and studies, we are currently recruiting for experienced Principal Mechanical Engineers to join our Perth based team.
Reporting to the Group Manager - Engineering, this position will involve, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Providing proficient and accurate design input for the production of mechanical drawings;
- Conducting timely reviews of Project mechanical drawings to achieve full compliance with design intent;
- Performing accurate engineering design and calculations in accordance with Project, Client and regulatory standards;
- Interpreting engineering drawings, documents, specifications and scopes;
- Identifying scope variations and prepare relevant documentation accordingly;
- Ensuring correctly specified equipment is sourced to meet project deliverables.
You will possess:
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering, or the equivalent
- Significant years experience in Mineral Processing ideally in an EPCM environment
- Experience in gold, base metals and iron ore is advantageous
- Ability to build and sustain positive relationships with all stakeholders, including Clients, vendors and co-workers
- Solid technical aptitude, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and exceptional knowledge across a broad range of disciplines
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The benefits we'll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
- Published on 05 Aug 2022, 4:23 AM