- Job no: KEC73
At Koko Black, we blend ideas & ingredients with mastery, to create unexpected signature chocolate experiences.
Koko Black is a company built out of passion.
This passion for chocolate and the connection it inspires is the very heart of our brand and it leads us as we endeavour to surprise, excite and delight our customers.
In our teams, it's this shared passion and pride for our product that unites us and inspires us.
We are seeking an Assistant Store Manager to join our team, who will provide strong support to the Store Manager and deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Motivating, inspiring and energising your team through leading by example to go above and beyond for all our customers
- Identifying individual training needs and supporting the development of team members
- Ensuring that the store runs smoothly and efficiently and achieves set targets
- Effectively manage stock to proactively achieve waste, yield and stock take
- Developing opportunities to maximise transactions and sales
Who you are;
- A go-getter with previous retail management experience
- A confident people manager
- A leader with exceptional communication skills
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic individual
- A passionate customer service pro who loves creating memorable customer experiences
- A creative individual with a passion for chocolate
At Koko Black not only do we offer competitive salary packages but also a warm and supportive culture that wants to see you grow and succeed. Working in a beautiful environment, surrounded by chocolate; you will love going into work every day.
Oh! And did we mention the generous discounts on our indulgent chocolate range?
If this sounds like the role for you apply now!
- Published on 06 Jun 2023, 1:12 AM