- Job no: 8H7TX
Kick start your tech career by joining our team as a Junior Tech Consultant and learning from an extremely talented bunch of technologists, both on and off the job.
- Kickstart your career in technology consulting
- Learn from an experienced team of technologists
- Bring your whole self to work, you're never just a number at KJR
What’s on offer?
Junior Consultants at KJR Australia are responsible for assisting in the execution and delivery of various solutions across a range of service offerings that relate to specific client requirements. Junior Consultants will work with their assigned clients as valued team member to ensure projects are delivered to the scope and within constraints.
Joining KJR as a Junior Consultant, you will work alongside our super talented team to grow your knowledge and skills in;
- IT Quality Assurance & Advisory
- Automation/ DevOps
- Performance Testing
- Big Data (Data Quality)
What are we looking for?
- Finished your degree in the last 2 years;
- Junior/entry-level experience in software-testing roles/projects will be highly regarded;
- Have work rights in Australia; Australian citizens preferred due to the nature of work.
- Technical experience or a strong academic record in IT;
- Strong written, communication, and presentation skills;
- Ability to keep up to date with training on new technologies as provided/ required.
- Adapt to change and willingness to quickly pick up on new work;
- High attention to detail, while balancing conflicting priorities and working to deadlines;
- Ability to build rapport with internal staff and external stakeholders at all levels; and
- A high degree of professionalism and judgment.
Most importantly, you’re passionate about learning and have an insatiable hunger for exploring and understanding new technologies. We’re a collaborative team so you will like working with others and won’t be afraid to share your ideas, ask questions or chat with colleagues and customers about the work you’re doing.
Who are we?
KJR is a technology-focused strategic advisory firm, that delivers. We help organisations build, buy and apply technology better. We’re trusted by ASX 100 companies, Australian federal and state government departments, and the start-up ecosystem alike to help drive digital advancement for industry advantage.
Like all great tech companies, we started life in 1997 out of our Founder’s garage and have since grown to employ over 100 software quality specialists Nationally, supported by offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra.
Our Consultants are a unique bunch with a diverse range of skills and experiences. We encourage our people to identify what motivates them so they can write their own story, leveraging their interests and passions to be the best KJR Consultant they can be. Our fun and inclusive culture ensure that everyone enjoys coming to work each day and to prove this, we've been voted one of Australia's Top 100 Coolest Companies for three years running. KJR also ranked number one for the 2019 APAC Talent Board Candidate Experience Awards Benchmark Program.
Check us out - www.kjr.com.au
Select “Apply”, create a profile in our Talent Community and we’ll be in touch!
- Published on 08 Aug 2022, 4:38 AM