- Balance your lifestyle with a vibrant and supportive team of people who care about you
- Permanent, full-time role for your stability
- So much more than a job – make a long-lasting impact on children, families, and the community
Would you like a fun, flexible and impactful role alongside a passionate team? Do you have a passion for making a real difference in young people’s lives?
Kingswim are seeking an enthusiastic and engaging leader to join our established team at Kingswim Narre Warren. The Centre Manager role offers the unique opportunity to build and develop your own energetic, vibrant, high performance team to become the swim school of choice in the region.
The Centre Manager’s role within Kingswim is the key leadership position at each location. The Centre Manager has responsibility for ensuring the centre complies with all aspects of the Kingswim delivery of learn-to-swim lessons, including staffing, safety, class occupancy, facility maintenance, customer service, sales, program delivery and community awareness strategies, as well as the management and welfare of staff and families attending the centre.
The Centre Manager position is a permanent full-time role, with an hourly rate of $41.88 per hour + superannuation. You will be required to be flexible in attendance across all shifts, including weekend work (time in lieu provided).
- You’re a passionate and driven leader with a strong focus on people (ideally with aquatic experience) with the ability to motivate and support the team
- You have personal and professional aspirations to provide high quality learn-to-swim lessons to the local community
- You possess strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
In return, Kingswim offers continual support and mentoring from experienced colleagues and leaders designed to grow and enhance your skillset; professional development delivered through in-house sessions and online learning; and stability of full time employment to support potential career progression.
Commitment to safeguarding
All applicants undergo screenings prior to commencement, including but not limited to:
- A national criminal history check
- Holding or obtaining a Working with Children Clearance/equivalent in accordance with state/territory laws
- Two reference checks
*Please note, the results of any National and International Police Check will only be used to assess your suitability to perform the role.
Kingswim and the YMCA
Kingswim is a brand of the trusted not-for-profit YMCA. Our Swim Teachers teach more than 25,000 kids each week to be competent and safe in and around the water. Employing over 700 staff, Kingswim operates 22 Learn to Swim Centres across Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, and the Gold Coast.
Are you ready to make a splash with us?
If you’d like to start and finish each day with a smile on your face while nurturing our future swimmers, we’d love to hear from you!
Start your journey with Kingswim today. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “Centre Manager - Narre Warren" if you have any questions or would like to request a copy of the Position Description.
Permanent full time role with an hourly rate of $41.88 per hour + superannuation.
- Published on 09 Feb 2024, 4:59 AM