- Job no: 11966
- Permanent role & W-F-H flexibility, empowered to work your way & agile
- A focus on work / life balance + enjoy 2 additional weeks' annual leave
- Primary & secondary parental leave & well-being/family support benefits
We focus on being fun, supportive, collaborative and forward thinking people at Jemena. Be part of a forward thinking culture with genuine people leaders that encourage your growth, continuous improvement and new ways of working.
Jemena is an Aboriginal word meaning ‘to hear, listen and think’. We operate more than $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets. We empower our people to reach their potential. Prioritising our employees’ wellbeing, equal opportunities, along with empowering a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce is key.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental (primary & partner) leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits, is a key foundation to our success. We also have an array of well-being options to support our people.
Jemena & Zinfra are certified as a Family Inclusive Workplace. We are also an endorse employer of Work180 – Jobs For Women. We are passionate about what we do, and we are proud of who we are.
Here's an overview of our role:
An exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level, as the Digital Workplace Applications Lead. Your role will encompass system administration and functional support of Digital Workplace Applications(DWA) and processes that support the entire group. As a lead within the DWA team, this role is a natural 2IC to the DWA manager and will assist with all forms of business engagement and running day to day operations. This is an opportunity for your future career development as you grow and take on ownership.
Furthermore, your generalist IT background will give you the opportunity to apply your technical and functional skills broadly across all applications in the DWA stack, which includes (but not limited to):
- Communication and Collaboration Platforms
- Workplace Productivity Applications
- Content & Drawing Management Applications
- Endpoint Device Ecosystems Management
- Payroll & Specialist Applications Management
More specifically some of the current technologies you’ll work with include the Office 365 suite, Teams, SharePoint, Power Apps, Power BI, Intune, OpenText ECMS, Samsung Knox Configure & E-FOTA, Flexera, MYOB PayGlobal, ServiceNow, JIRA, Confluence, SCCM, AutoCAD, DocuSign, Nitro, Adobe Suite, xMatters and Everbridge – just to name a few!
At its core, as the Digital Workplace Applications Lead, you will have ownership over applications and software security, availability, reliability and provide value to our business.
A little about you:
- Application administration and support of mission critical applications in an enterprise environment
- Customer/client facing support services such as customer service roles, IT Service Desk, Desktop Support
- Operating as a senior and/or supervisor in previous application support teams
- Engaging with varied audiences and stakeholders across business, management, Digital and Field Operations
- Delivering Digital support services in adherence with ITIL processes and guidelines
- Delivering support and training services to large scale corporate and field operations businesses
- Business analysis and project management experience highly regarded
- Managing endpoints in a SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) environment
- Management, deployment and technical support of end user technology
- Managing enterprise scale Unified Communications and Collaboration solutions
Qualifications and certifications:
- Technical certifications relevant to Digital Workplace or other enterprise applications
- Understanding of enterprise corporate business processes
- Up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging Digital Workplace technologies and trends
- Understanding of utilities sector or other regulated / critical infrastructure industries
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- ITIL Foundation certification or higher
- Knowledge of Agile or Lean methodologies highly regarded
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Jemena is an Aboriginal word meaning ‘to hear, listen and think’. We understand the value of a diverse workforce, the ability to work from home, and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive, flexible and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women’s Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
As part of Jemena’s commitment to keeping our employees safe, it is a requirement for all employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19. During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks, national police check and provide evidence of your vaccination status. Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.
- Closes in a month - 04 Sep 2022
- Published on 05 Aug 2022, 1:39 AM