Jemena is an Australian energy company who own and operate more than $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets across Australia supplying millions of households and businesses with these essential services every day.
About the role
At Jemena, we’re redesigning how we build leaders, and, we have a superb opportunity to appoint an experienced and energetic Learning Partner to our team based in Melbourne.
We are looking for someone to provide thought leadership in this newly created role, within our growing L&D function. Owning and driving a suite of initiatives, you are the SME on leadership solutions for individuals and their teams. Communication of data and metrics assist to inform and support managers and team’s progress and succession planning, delivering tangible results in our leaders.
Key Responsibilities include
- Drive our Leadership initiative across all leaders within the business
- Coach and support leaders to develop their people
- Consult with leaders to identify, design and deliver performance and capability solutions
- Develop and facilitate coaching, team building and development workshops
- Help managers enable and support learning in their teams helping individuals acquire skills and make the most of learning using technology
- Debrief Leadership and Development diagnostic tools with individuals and groups
- Delivery and rollout of our Capability framework
- Own and lead corporate learning initiatives
To set yourself up for success in Jemena, you have existing experience in a similar role in a comparable sized business (>2500 employees) and are seeking a role with a core focus on leadership development. You want to join a highly engaged team which displays the traits of accountability, honesty and transparency.
- Consult the business around leadership development needs, performing gap analysis and providing advice and guidance
- Source and assess learning vendors to deliver suitable programs
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Prior exposure to programs supporting culture change and support the values of an organisation is advantageous
- Familiarity with diagnostic tools eg SHL, LSI
- Ability to facilitate internal team dynamic and development workshops
- Experience with program design, employee engagement & interventions, team performance and effectiveness
- High level personal integrity, ethical standards and interpersonal skills
You showcase the confidence, capability and prioritising skills to navigate competing demands of the various business groups. You thrive in fast paced change and deal with ambiguity, effectively managing the often changing priorities. Finally, you couple a 'can do' attitude with a positive, friendly demeanour. These traits will ensure success in this critical role.
Why you should come and work for us
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are. Safety is the cornerstone of our organisation.
We understand the value of a diverse workforce, the ability to work from home, and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team, where you can be your true self. We are a team that partners with Work 180 and celebrates International Women’s Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
As part of Jemena’s recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.