- Based in Melbourne CBD however open to candidates working remotely
- Become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team
- Work in a supportive environment where you can be your true self
At Jemena, we are focused on allowing our people to reach their own potential, be themselves at work and enjoy working in an inclusive environment. With a focus on our employees’ wellbeing, equal pay, equal opportunities and policies to support a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee’s expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are.
About the role:
We have an opportunity for a Property Portfolio Lead to join us in a 12 month fixed term contract where you will provide business support to assist the Jemena National Property Team in the delivery of leasing transactions.
In this role you will work closely with the National Asset Manager and business stakeholders to meet portfolio leasing demands, forecasting and costs and delivery in the preparation of business cases.
This opportunity would suit a leasing administrator or junior property manager wanting to take their next career step.
Our ideal candidate will have:
You will have previous experience with the management of landlords and external service providers such as leasing agents and lawyers. We are also keen to hear about your enterprise lease transaction experience with demonstrated working knowledge of the asset life cycle.
With the ability to drive and negotiate on small to medium transactions through to recommendation stage, you will also have strong working knowledge of facilities management including where it supports the right commercial property lease decisions.
Other qualifications, skills and experience required includes;
- Must have leasing experience for a corporate owner-occupier (agency experience welcome but must be balanced with corporate experience);
- Experience working on a property portfolio (essential);
- MS Office Suite incl MS Project, SAP;
- Demonstrated Stakeholder Engagement experience;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in end to end Property and Lease Management;
- Tertiary qualifications and/or specialist knowledge in the Property field;
- High level of document management experience for all leasing activating including database management ;
- Experience in working in a with multi-vendor environment of probity and process in relating to quoting, tendering and financial forecasting to small to medium projects.
Note: If you applied for this position in December 2020, you do not need to put in a new application as your application is currently under review.
Jemena is an Australian energy company who own and operate more than $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets across Australia supplying millions of households and businesses with these essential services every day.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women’s Day, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!!
As part of Jemena’s recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.