- Job no: 14125
- Paid primary & secondary parental leave & well-being/family support benefits!
- Supportive, empowering, fun, inclusive and diverse culture!
- Exceptional career development pathways, training & education support
About Us and Our Culture
Jemena is an Aboriginal word meaning ‘to hear, listen and think’. We are an Australian energy company who owns and operates over $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets across Australia supplying millions of households and businesses with essential services every day.
We focus on being fun, supportive, collaborative and forward thinking people at Jemena. Be part of a forward thinking culture with genuine people leaders that encourage your growth, continuous improvement and new ways of working. We empower our people to reach their potential. Prioritising our employees’ wellbeing, equal opportunities, along with empowering a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce is key.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental (primary & partner) leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits, is a key foundation to our success. We also have an array of well-being options to support our people. Jemena & Zinfra are certified as a Family Inclusive Workplace. We are also an endorsed employer of Work180 – Jobs For Women. We are passionate about what we do, and we are proud of who we are.
An overview of our role:
You will be empowered to deliver IT support services to Jemena and Zinfra users, with a high level of focus on customer service phone support, efficiency and continual service improvement.
With support from your team you will be relied on for the following:
- provide the first point of contact for IT services to Group users
- skilled technical troubleshooting and advice to staff on general IT processes and practices
- managing assigned Incidents and Service Requests throughout their lifecycle
- high level of customer service and quality focus
A little about you:
- experience in a Service Desk environment providing level 1-2 support
- participate on a rotating roster with early and late shifts on a weekly rotation and occasional afterhours call out support roster as required
- experience in Microsoft application stack including, Active Directory, Exchange on prem and 365, SCCM, PowerShell scripting
- working knowledge of Incident, Problem and Change Management processes with experience in ServiceNow (Preferred)
- exceptional customer service, engagement and communication skills (written and oral)
Qualifications / certifications & Skills:
- Tertiary or TAFE qualifications in Information Technology or Business, or equivalent work experience
- experience in Microsoft application stack including Office 365, SCCM, AD, Exchange on prem/Online
- hands on in PowerShell scripting
- taking calls achieving FCR
- ITIL Foundation Certification or relevant experience in and ITIL environment
- Service Now ITSM tool or equivalent (SNOW Preferable)
We provide you:
- Jemena is among the first companies in Australia to be accredited as a Family Inclusive Workplace
- flexible work arrangements, empowered to work your way & agile + additional leave benefits!
- primary & secondary parental leave & well-being and family support benefits
- numerous career development pathways + yearly financial support to upskill
- annual bonuses + generous $$$ employee referral program
- empowering you within a fun, diverse and inclusive culture
- group benefits galore for all employees!
- genuine focus on work / life balance
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
We understand and value the multiple strengths and contributions of a diverse workforce, the ability hybrid where possible, and our Reconciliation Action Plan is demonstrated commitment to employment, business, and partnership opportunities with Australia’s First Peoples. We actively encourage applications from people of all ages, genders and backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, People with Disability and LGBTQIA+. When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team, where you can be your committed self.
During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks, national police check. Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.
- Published on 20 Nov 2023, 2:11 AM