Who We Are
Known best as the 'King of Trainers', JD Sports is a leading Multi-Channel Retailer of the biggest and best global Sports Fashion brands across footwear and apparel.
In 2017, JD Sports established itself in the Australian market and has since expanded to over 28 stores across NSW, VIC, QLD and WA.
With over 500 stores in a number of countries throughout Europe, USA, South East Asia and Australasia, we are proud of the fact that we provide our customers with the latest and greatest styles in a world class service environment.
As the Visual Merchandiser, you will report to the Store Manager and provide support to the store based team.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Developing a VM and Creative strategy aligned to the Brand's commercial objectives and ultimately driving sales and profit
- Planning and executing in-store creative concepts including windows and mannequins to drive the brand vision and deliver a world class shopping experience
- Initiating and implementing innovative VM & creative solutions to support store functions
- Organising and executing the set up for all promotional events/ installations for the brand and the store
- Educating the team around maintaining visual merchandising standards
Who You Are
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role within a high turnover, large format fashion retailer
- Tertiary Qualifications in Visual Merchandising (Cert IV / Diploma) is favourable
- You love fashion and have a strong knowledge of our brands
- Passionate about creating a great customer shopping experience
- You have excellent time management skills and ensure that daily priorities are executed in a timely manner
- You are confident at communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the business
The opportunity to build a career with an exciting international company while they continue to grow in Australia doesn't come by often!
Our team will enjoy a fun, fast and supportive work environment where we encourage success and goal achievement, not to mention working with great people and some of the best sport fashion brands around.
If this sounds like you and you're ready for your next adventure with JD Sports - Apply now!
- Closed a month ago - 25 Dec 2020
- Published on 27 Nov 2020, 3:46 AM